The journey into the abyss of no return

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You could come to Trinity county and show our idiot county commissioner how to repair roads. Mine is still terrible.

Those people are beyond stupid. Maybe the judge can explain to them that you cannot put a lien on their property and their taxes won’t go up. Pure-Dee idiots.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You could come to Trinity county and show our idiot county commissioner how to repair roads. Mine is still terrible.

Those people are beyond stupid. Maybe the judge can explain to them that you cannot put a lien on their property and their taxes won’t go up. Pure-Dee idiots.
I still need to teach these idiots on how to repair roads, claiming there isn't enough mud to hold river rock in place. Hmm lets think about this, river rock is rounded on all sides like a marble, I think marbles roll? So I don't care how much mud you have it's still rolling away.
Now once they get past that point we will start on lesson two: How to get mud to be put down so that crushed rock won't move in sandy areas.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
In other news, trying to find that part that broke on the excavator isn't something you find on the shelves. So far no luck online and when I do find it, that's at least $4k for it and it won't be new. This will drag on for a bit.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We cannot enjoy the easement based on the condition that is obstructing us from using it which is mud and dangerous ruts.
Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 07-06-53 70-17-108. Rights of owner of future estate in dominant tene...png

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Legal jargon. Basically due to the hazards of the road they are obstructing us from accessing out properties back here year around so I have a right to remove that obstruction and they can't stop me. First up cease and desist and if continue I can sue based on them stopping me from enjoying the easement to get back here.

In other news, sheriff deputies are coming out again, not one but maybe 3 or more. Had other neighbors over (not the ones down below) helping them get some IBC totes for free that I gave them and the idiots decided to go down the road that I put rock down on and pick out any somewhat large rock, load up a truck of them and dump them in my driveway.
I can't make this schit up, but that's straight up trespassing and malicious harassment. My property pin is the right of the pile of rocks.
IMG_0409.jpeg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Geeze. GRRRRR
All I can say is hang in there, keep your cool. I admire your cool logic and stamina in this. It's all so petty. They all need to grow up.
Good luck and keep us all posted.
Since the sheriff isn't coming out, might move the rocks back into their spot except make it obvious they are there then set up a camera and wait for them to drop them off again.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
The deputies are not coming out? They really don’t want to uphold the law, if they even know the law.
Apparently not and I feel like I am pising in the wind here losing ground even though they aren't gaining any as they got all they need with deputies stopping me.
Maybe I should be the first man in Montana arrested for fixing the road :gig Seriously, what would they charge me with, disobeying a lawful order that they can't produce?