The journey into the abyss of no return

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dusting the neighbors! Hahaha! That’s so funny! I know y’all are enjoying that! Their homes are close to the road too, so I bet that dust even finds a way to seep inside the house. Maniacal laugh!

That’s a lot of debris! Clean up is going good.

Brilliant on your part to put in the well. You didn’t mention if you are sharing water with your friend, or would it be an ongoing drain on your resources?
Won't be sharing that much, though the well is still pumping water. Going to take weeks to clean that place up, as cute as that excavator is with amenities it can't do what mine can in reach and strength. I'm only 7k lbs heavier, but that's big difference in taking tree stumps up and concrete walls plus I can reach another 5 or more feet further.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Montana Vacation.jpg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is the car on the right in the picture a Ford Galaxy 500???? My dad had a '64 I think... was faster than a scared rabbit... That picture might be an older car... I am not good on the years of things.
Both are Ford "Galaxie" and around that year they packed a 427³ inch engine on the top end ones.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Define irony,

I got a certified letter last month on our property in town on the house I tore down about wanting me to finish it in 15 days or less or face public nuisance charges. Well ended up with 30 day extension, just started last Wednesday and today code enforcement came by saying not good enough yet.
Only thing left is the basement full of concrete, bricks and trash about a dump truck or two or less. Anywho I was irate, cause with that city PD showed up saying last Sunday when we took that tree down my loader scuffed the asphalt road and it wasn't fixed perfect enough they were going to cite me for criminal mischief.

Wife shows up after everyone is gone to help with the place, I told her and before I got done she was on the phone with the city. I have to admit I sure brought the fire out of her to lash out and not sit there and take it.
Time she was done the one who finalizes anything with the city on such cases was wanting my number so I can demolish a house for her dad since no one in town can. Imagine that, either everyone doesn't have the equipment or won't touch it cause of the code enforcement.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
I really like your wife. Y’all make an invincible team.
Due to who I am and my drive to get things done with not putting up with BS, my wife suggests I just smile and wave. Something about come off as arsehole and leaving a lot of words out with inability to articulate what’s on my mind. Pretty simple, it’s rage and deep thinking. So she does the talking, when diplomacy fails she knows it’s time to get out of my way.

Latest posts