The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
(Lol she didnt want hmi to think she was easy ;))

May sighed as she thought he hated her so she just ate some more berries and walked forward to...
GLB is playing hard to get hehe) GLB frolicked forward through a field full of clovers looking unbelievably hot
May rolled her eyes and walked with him.
but but but' GLB called 'baby come back. you can blame it all on me. I was wrong and i just cant get along without u'

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
GLB is playing hard to get hehe) GLB frolicked forward through a field full of clovers looking unbelievably hot
but but but' GLB called 'baby come back. you can blame it all on me. I was wrong and i just cant get along without u'
She luaghed "Okay" and she walked back she smiled and winked

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
(she was just playing him!) he sighed and put an arm around her 'shall we go to the watering hole?' he asked waggling his eyebrows

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
(she was just playing him!) he sighed and put an arm around her 'shall we go to the watering hole?' he asked waggling his eyebrows
(LOL yah :p) (OMG this made me crack up :lol:)
"Sure" she smiled and went along with him,she giggled a bit becuase of him waggling his eyebrows :p

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
"Sure" she smiled and went along with him,she giggled a bit becuase of him waggling his eyebrows :p
he cleared his throat he pionted 'the watering holes that way' he said. he managed to flex his muscles when he pointed.

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
he cleared his throat he pionted 'the watering holes that way' he said. he managed to flex his muscles when he pointed.
'I know' she said and smiled and walked with him and saw his muscles "Nice muscles" she smiled and winked

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
'I know' she said and smiled and walked with him and saw his muscles "Nice muscles" she smiled and winked
he covered his mouth with his hoof and giggled. he cleared his throat 'i mean uuuummmmmmm yey thanks'

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
he covered his mouth with his hoof and giggled. he cleared his throat 'i mean uuuummmmmmm yey thanks'
She rolled her eyes and luaghed,they got to the watering hole and she drank some water and watched the fish swim by.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
She rolled her eyes and luaghed,they got to the watering hole and she drank some water and watched the fish swim by.
GLB walked into the water water dropplets glistening on his amazing wrack. 'beautiful day no?' he said suddenly with a british accent

pekinduck<3er

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
pekinduck<3er said:
manybirds said:
GLB walked into the water water dropplets glistening on his amazing wrack. 'beautiful day no?' he said suddenly with a british accent
'Yah' she smiled and nodded

Latest posts