The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Can I be the bad Clan?
yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!! we nead more players. do u want to be the other critter who is madly in love with may and wrestle with GLB over her?
Well seeing as this is the only place I can really RP anymore, I might aswell start something.

Maybe, just let me get everything started up first.
okey dokey then.

GLB started doing the tango

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Felicia and Sarus trecked through a dense forest, the trees blocking out much of the light reaching the ground. Felicia shivered and drew a thin cloth over her shoulders "Its freezing in here" She muttered to Sarus, casting angered glances at the trees.

"We'll be there soon" He promised, reaching for her hand "It can't be far"

She nodded and set her mouth in a straight, determined line. A few moments later she let out a painful yelp as her foot slipped into a small hole and she stumbled forwards. Sarus gripped her arm to prevent her from falling and set her down gently on the ground. "Are you alright?!"

"I-I think I sprained my ankle" She grunted, her eyes glazed with pain.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
Felicia and Sarus trecked through a dense forest, the trees blocking out much of the light reaching the ground. Felicia shivered and drew a thin cloth over her shoulders "Its freezing in here" She muttered to Sarus, casting angered glances at the trees.

She nodded and set her mouth in a straight, determined line. A few moments later she let out a painful yelp as her foot slipped into a small hole and she stumbled forwards. Sarus gripped her arm to prevent her from falling and set her down gently on the ground. "Are you alright?!"

GLB herd the comotion and slowly regaly walked through the forest looking for the source. 'ver r u' he called now with a french accent

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:

GLB herd the comotion and slowly regaly walked through the forest looking for the source. 'ver r u' he called now with a french accent
Sarus froze, his hand instinctivly grasping a dagger which was hidden in his belt "Whos there?" He shouted into the trees, crouching protectivly over Felicia.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:

Sarus froze, his hand instinctivly grasping a dagger which was hidden in his belt "Whos there?" He shouted into the trees, crouching protectivly over Felicia.
glb stepped out the sun stiking him amazingly. ' I should be asking you the same' he said in his hot french accent

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
glb stepped out the sun stiking him amazingly. ' I should be asking you the same' he said in his hot french accent
Sarus ignored the question and raised the dagger threateningly "Who are you, what is your business here?"

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
EBLBWIAADWEA batted her long, feminine eyelashes and pranced gracefully about....

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
EBLBWIAADWEA batted her long, feminine eyelashes and pranced gracefully about....
:ep your back! (this is GLB with smoke coming out of his nostrils)

GLB's eyes popped and turned red and smoke came out of his ears 'what do U want u scoundrel' he spat. (lol what kind of name is EBLBWIAADWEA? how do u pronounce that?)

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Sarus ignored the question and raised the dagger threateningly "Who are you, what is your business here?"
GLB squinched an eye open 'this is my land that is what i am doing here. the question is what r u doing on MY land' his accent was now british.