The syphotic RP with no meaning and no rules

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
glb stepped out the sun stiking him amazingly. ' I should be asking you the same' he said in his hot french accent
Sarus ignored the question and raised the dagger threateningly "Who are you, what is your business here?"
GLB squinched an eye open 'this is my land that is what i am doing here. the question is what r u doing on MY land' his accent was now british.
"Thats none of your business" Sarus snapped, his green eyes flashing with anger.

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
EBLBWIAADWEA batted her long, feminine eyelashes and pranced gracefully about....
:ep your back! (this is GLB with smoke coming out of his nostrils)

GLB's eyes popped and turned red and smoke came out of his ears 'what do U want u scoundrel' he spat. (lol what kind of name is EBLBWIAADWEA? how do u pronounce that?)
EE-Blib-Wee-aad-Wee-aa. :D
Sounds indian sorta....

"Me, sugah, I want nothing from you. Far to feminine for me, I am looking for a real buck."

Boo, there is a wolf Rp on here, you might want to check it out.
This is my completely out of character, character. :p

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:
EBLBWIAADWEA batted her long, feminine eyelashes and pranced gracefully about....

GLB's eyes popped and turned red and smoke came out of his ears 'what do U want u scoundrel' he spat. (lol what kind of name is EBLBWIAADWEA? how do u pronounce that?)
Sounds indian sorta....

"Me, sugah, I want nothing from you. Far to feminine for me, I am looking for a real buck."

GLB's one eye really popped and he shook. 'OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' he screamed a blood vessel popping behind his eye (he has an irish accent now) 'your wee little rack and your attitude LLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' He bagan to hyperventilate

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
Sarus ignored the question and raised the dagger threateningly "Who are you, what is your business here?"
GLB squinched an eye open 'this is my land that is what i am doing here. the question is what r u doing on MY land' his accent was now british.
"Thats none of your business" Sarus snapped, his green eyes flashing with anger.
Well of couwse it's me buisness (remember he's got an irish accent) it's my land laddy and youw on et, now we can do dis da easy way or da hard way, whichever ya coose'

RoseFell Farms

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
"Aww! Is the little lady-man throw'in a tantrum!?" She replied, frolicking in a circle.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
"Aww! Is the little lady-man throw'in a tantrum!?" She replied, frolicking in a circle.
GLB took deep breaths. he glanced at her out of the corner of his eye 'NO!' then he lunged at her standing on her back and holding her in a chokehold cackling. he sputtered around his cackles 'i'm no man child'

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Gerbil said:
manybirds said:
Gerbil said:

Sounds indian sorta....

I have a charactor on it but theres nobody really on anymore

ChickieBooBoo

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
Well of couwse it's me buisness (remember he's got an irish accent) it's my land laddy and youw on et, now we can do dis da easy way or da hard way, whichever ya coose'
"Take one more step towards us and your gunna loose a finger" He growled.

manybirds

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
ChickieBooBoo said:
manybirds said:
ChickieBooBoo said:
"Take one more step towards us and your gunna loose a finger" He growled.
GLB cackled his eyes crossing and drooling slightly 'what r u crazy i don't have fingers'. haha just kidding what really happened was uuuuuummmmmmmmmmm i got nothin :D