The Twins - A picture story of Daisy's kids (Honaker Farm)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Dreaming Of Goats said:
Hahaha make sure Diva can't get in the buck pen!
Oh goodness! Definitely learned that lesson with Maggie! In the spring we're making some renovations to the barn to kill any chance of the young doelings using the llama to jump walls! Until then we've got tarp strung from the rafters down to the top of the boys stalls to create some temporary walls. :rolleyes:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Kingston5days-1.jpg
Diva-1.jpg

eta: because I finally figured out how to add an image instead of link from photobucket :rolleyes:

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I too am enjoying story time as we don't have goats either :hit Loving the pictures and video of the twins. They are absolutely precious. I would LOVE to see a pic of Maggie getting a llama ride... hehehe Wow how they grow

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
goatdreamerCT said:
I too am enjoying story time as we don't have goats either :hit Loving the pictures and video of the twins. They are absolutely precious. I would LOVE to see a pic of Maggie getting a llama ride... hehehe Wow how they grow
Here's the link to Maggie The Goat Who Controls Llamas

Enjoy! My goats are definitely some characters :lol:

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Diva decided that I was a good climbing gym today as I was sitting in the kidding pen. And decided to nibble the little pieces of hay while she was at it.

Diva.jpg

We still haven't been able to get a great "head shot" of Diva :rolleyes:

At 1 week old the kids have discovered the joys of climbing and are starting to get good at it too :D

Climbtime.jpg

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
At the same time you were waiting for your Daisy, I was waiting for my Daisy to kid, I didn't want to jump in and take your moment away. I am enjoying your pictures of the kids. My Daisy kidded a couple weeks ago, after a really hard pregnancy, She had two 12 lb kids, We lost the doe(stillborn), but she has a massive buckling on her. I am glad your Daisy had a good pregnancy and all went well.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
20kidsonhill said:
At the same time you were waiting for your Daisy, I was waiting for my Daisy to kid, I didn't want to jump in and take your moment away. I am enjoying your pictures of the kids. My Daisy kidded a couple weeks ago, after a really hard pregnancy, She had two 12 lb kids, We lost the doe(stillborn), but she has a massive buckling on her. I am glad your Daisy had a good pregnancy and all went well.
Congratulations on the buck and I am sorry about the doeling. :hugs

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
elevan said:
20kidsonhill said:
Congratulations on the buck and I am sorry about the doeling. :hugs
It was a bummer to say the least, as all of you know, at some point some of us have to make money to keep our little farms going, and she was my only full-blood I had due to kid. So I lost my only full-blood ABGA restered doeling of the season.
We are trying to decide if we should whether the buckling and just let the kids show him for 4H or try to sell him as a full-blood. I think in reality there are lots of good full-bloods out there and we will probably just whether him. The doe would have been a keeper doe.

goatdreamerCT

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I loved the link to Maggie and Jerry. That is too stinkin' cute!! Looks like Miss. Diva is starting to train momma :lol: They are just so precious

Latest posts