There was long, dark discharge....She kidded! Baby pics added!

MsPony

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
You can't tease us like this! Were impatient kidders :p

chubbydog811

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Maybe her lack of presence is a sign of kids??? :lol:

Come on, where are you!!?? We can't wait much longer! :D

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No babies. Goat is a notorious faker. She like to hang out in Kidding Pen Hilton and order room service all day.

Sorry for no posts last night, I had my goat producer's meeting after work and didn't get home till 9:00 then had to make dinner and do the dishes. Hubby had to take care of of the goats. Since UK tip-off was at 9:05 he wasn't doing anything after that.

She is laying down a lot and nesting... Discharge sems to have slowed for now but who knows. I couldn't find her ligs and she was being a real sweetie. She always is but even more so last night.

I think Goat WROTE the Doe Code. She does this to me every year.

Now back at work and more training.... I do not how many time this guy thinks he has to tell us not to eat the radioactive isotopes! Anyone dumb enough to do that deserves what they get!

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
jodief100 said:
Now back at work and more training.... I do not how many time this guy thinks he has to tell us not to eat the radioactive isotopes! Anyone dumb enough to do that deserves what they get!
:lol: :gig

Um, yeah... natural selection wouldn't be such a bad thing in that case. In the goat world I guess we'd call those "culls." :p

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
n.smithurmond said:
jodief100 said:
:lol: :gig

Um, yeah... natural selection wouldn't be such a bad thing in that case. In the goat world I guess we'd call those "culls." :p
:yuckyuck :lol: :gig :clap :thumbsup

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, she quit nesting, no more discharge and her ligaments are back. I let her out in the field yesterday and she stayed near the house, didnt wander off with the other goats too much.

When I called them all in she was the last in the barn. She slowly waddled her way back, far behind the others. She then promptly went over to the kidding pen, walked right in and told me she was ready for her dinner. She didnt even go near the community trough were everyone else was lined up waiting for grain.

Looks like my Diva is at it again!