To Disbud or Not

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
We made it all the way to Texas, from Washington State with them on him in the back of the truck. He got on and off the truck and stayed in a pen at night. You have to make sure that you put them on very firmly. TWIST is the key. And they have to be the very flexible ones. Once on for a while, go out and push them a little further on. They will stay on for quite a LONG TIME.

I don't leave them on all the time. But that's just me. You can glue them on with a little glue at the ends. Here he is with his glow in the dark grips.

018.jpg

Oh and you can get a shorter version that fit just at the tips... They are about 3 inches long.

Sara

marlowmanor

Reaction score
That's a really good idea. I will have to remember this if we ever have trouble with the horns on our goat kids.

cinnamongirl

Just born
Reaction score
That is absolute genius! I'm still waiting for my two to be ready to come home and had made the decision not to disbud. I was reading this thread and getting nervous about my decision. Now that has been solved...how to resist the urge to go for a ride? ;)

mek

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
cinnamongirl said:
That is absolute genius! I'm still waiting for my two to be ready to come home and had made the decision not to disbud. I was reading this thread and getting nervous about my decision. Now that has been solved...how to resist the urge to go for a ride? ;)
Brooom Brroooommmmm eeeeeerrrkkkk sorry couldnt resist.... :)

Latest posts