Vickir73 & The Chunky Dunk!! - pics of first show

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
oops...double post for some reason...but that was funny :D

Hope the backside gets better...had a recluse spider bite my backside my first summer here...so NOT fun :rolleyes:

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
will take a pic of my cock this weekend :) I think I might try to weigh him to and then weigh him right before the show and see how much of a difference the worming did make. Anyway, we are getting tons of rain down here - we need it. Hope everyone is staying dry & warm. I think the high today is around 70 - go figure mid-January. That's Texas weather for you!!

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
New baby! New baby! New baby! Well, the woman I bought Jack from (Brenda) raises mini Lamanchas. Well, one day while she was out of town her daughter decided to help her out and bred Jack to one of her regular sized Lamancha does - come to find out Brenda wanted to bred her to a mini Lamancha and not Jack so Brenda told me she had promised the does babies to one of her friends. The doe (emma) had her babies 1-3-13. Well I just found out this morning that it was another one of Brenda's doe's babies she was giving to a friend and I get Jack's daughter!!!! She is beautiful! and I'm so excited!!! Her name is Angerona. :love:love

6599_angerona.jpg

Can someone explain to me (please explain it to me like you are talking to a 2 year old) how to change the title of my journal? I thought I could just click on it and change it but I can't get it to work. I wanted to add "New baby" to the end of it and I can't figure it out :hu

Ownedby3alpacas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
SHe is adorable! :love

Vickir73 said:
Can someone explain to me (please explain it to me like you are talking to a 2 year old) how to change the title of my journal? I thought I could just click on it and change it but I can't get it to work. I wanted to add "New baby" to the end of it and I can't figure it out :hu
You go back to your first post in your journal and edit the title there.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Vickir73 said:
New baby! New baby! New baby! Well, the woman I bought Jack from (Brenda) raises mini Lamanchas. Well, one day while she was out of town her daughter decided to help her out and bred Jack to one of her regular sized Lamancha does - come to find out Brenda wanted to bred her to a mini Lamancha and not Jack so Brenda told me she had promised the does babies to one of her friends. The doe (emma) had her babies 1-3-13. Well I just found out this morning that it was another one of Brenda's doe's babies she was giving to a friend and I get Jack's daughter!!!! She is beautiful! and I'm so excited!!! Her name is Angerona. :love:love

http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/uploads/6599_angerona.jpg

Cute baby. :drool So is it a mini lamancha or is it a regular sized lamancha? I can't remember if Jack is the buck you just bought and if he is a lamancha or some other breed.

As for changing title. Go to the first page of your journal. Click edit under your first post. You should be able to change your title name then. You only have a certain number of characters you can use in your title though so keep that in mind. When you are done changing your title click submit.

ETA: All y'all BYHers having kids born and getting new kids is killing me! :barnie I have to wait till April for my does to kid! :rant

Vickir73

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
She is full blood, regular lamancha and by that one pic, it looks like she's got room for a nice sized udder in the future :)

6599_1.jpg

6599_2.jpg

6599_3.jpg

Marlow, this was an unexpected baby for me :) my girls aren't due until April also.

Yes, this is Jack's (a/k/a the Turd) first daughter - I'm sure hoping for at least one more, hopefully from my 3/4 lamancha doe, Masey.

Think I got the title changed. Thanks!!