Welcome to the herd!

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Herd Crazy Lady said:
:frow Hello all. I have wandered over once or twice before from the BYC site but since you've changed to make it more appealing to the "not as into cows" crowd, I've decided to take the plunge & register.

I was wondering if Nifty ever sleeps? or is he a machine? :lol: Just kidding. You are amazing Nifty, soon you'll own the internet forum universe at the rate you are going.
I have to wonder about the sleep bit too. He must be one of those who don't need alot of sleep.
:caf

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Boy do I wish I didn't have to sleep! I actually LOVE to sleep. :D

Here are the ways I can get the most done in the hours I'm not sleeping:

1) I do work a LOT and try to prioritize things as best I can to bring the most value to all the communities.

2) I think about this stuff 24/7. I even dream about, which is why I have a note pad and paper by my bed.

3) I do my best to leverage my diverse skills, but know when to rely on contractors to help out (like the new banner at the top of this forum... it would have taken me hours and hours so I had a contractor do it.)

4) #1 Best Reason I Can Get Stuff Done: We have an AMAZING dedicated and uber smart / level headed staff that allow me to spend more time behind the curtain working on the server, forum and other systems.

Now a plug: The more the members help, the more we can accomplish together. This mostly includes:

1) Keep things friendly
2) Continue giving us your feedback and ideas
3) Help us add good information and content to the communities
4) Spread the word!

Cajunsamoan

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank you to Nifty and all the BYCows staff and members for sharing your site. You have all been so nice and welcoming. I hope to learn a lot here.

Latest posts