what did you get on Christmas

jk47

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
What did your family or friends get you for Christmas or even your animals in the way of Christmas dinner or birthing new animals on Christmas. My whole family pitched in and got me a $200 dollar gift certificate to my favorite feed store. And some of the does from my high school kidded. I must of been a very good boy this year

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
I got more than a naughty kid deserved.
I got a new jumbo flyer and bobbin for my spinning wheel, a ball winder, yarn swift ,some fiber books, and a fancy enamel cast iron pot.

But I didn't get what I really wanted which was a Christmas lamb. With a change in preasure and some seriously pregnant ewes I was certain I would get one.

jk47

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@BrownSheep yeah its always somthing more special when you get baby animals on Christmas then other times.your already in a jolly mood then your in an even better mood. But when saint nick was checking his list twice you got on the naughty list and he stood up and said to all the elves theres no way Im letting brownsheep have a Christmas lamb this year no way no how

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
My dad got our farm three Alpacas. Three boys named Dante, William and Coca. They are pretty sweet, and so silly looking. My dad filmed my reaction and it was embarrasing. He had me convinced we werent getting any so I was REALLY surprised. Along with the boys, I got clothes. It was really fun.

FarmersDigest

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My brother in law gave me a $100 gift card at Cabelas. My husband and I are trying to decide if we will put ours together and get a shot gun. We have rifles, and we really want a shot gun. We want to be able to get all our meat from the wild or farm, not the store. I was a trickster this year, and my hubby, parents, and brother in law were not thinking happy thoughts about me. I used duct tape to wrap their gifts :) Sure hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
On the 22nd we got an early gift from Dolly our oldest ewe...twin ewe lambs :)

Attachments

• SisterPower.jpg
    SisterPower.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 117