True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He's gorgeous!!! Are you planning on breeding him to some of your girls? 👀
He’ll be paired with Aspen😊
IMG_1338.jpeg

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Aspen should be getting bred any day now. Remington is an absolute angel, worlds away from the scared, timid and shut down pup we picked up a week and a half ago…come so far as to walk off leash with me around the farm and still come running back butt wiggling a million miles an
IMG_2021.jpeg
hour when I call his name🥰🥹

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aspen should be getting bred any day now. Remington is an absolute angel, worlds away from the scared, timid and shut down pup we picked up a week and a half ago…come so far as to walk off leash with me around the farm and still come running back butt wiggling a million miles anView attachment 111057 hour when I call his name🥰🥹
OMG! Puppies !! How old are Aspen and Remington?
We’re almost having pups at the same time!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
She’s 20 months and he’s 18 months I believe
Ah ok.
I have not bred Aussies, just the Belgians. We wait until they are at least 2 yrs old so we can have the hips and elbows X-rayed and evaluated by the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals). We don't breed anything that does not clear the OFA ratings. Anything that does not get an OFA rating (Fair, Good, or Excellent are the ratings) is considered to have hip dysplasia and that is something that is passed on to puppies. Actually, I don't know any breeds that do not do this. Just giving you info you may not have had.

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ah ok.
I have not bred Aussies, just the Belgians. We wait until they are at least 2 yrs old so we can have the hips and elbows X-rayed and evaluated by the OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals). We don't breed anything that does not clear the OFA ratings. Anything that does not get an OFA rating (Fair, Good, or Excellent are the ratings) is considered to have hip dysplasia and that is something that is passed on to puppies. Actually, I don't know any breeds that do not do this. Just giving you info you may not have had.
Yep! Both parents have been fully health tested, Aspen here and Remy with his previous owners (proof provided)
The vet suggested breeding her at 18 months per the norm for medium size breeds…her next heat after the 18 month mark fell on 20 months.