3 Little Piggies Coming in 3 days. HELP!

Healthy Skeptic

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Can I overfeed my pigs? I’ve given them so many vegetable and fruit scraps. That when I just went in with peaches. They didn’t move a muscle. Do you think they’re in a food coma?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ummmm…..does "eat like a pig" ring a bell? :lol: Give them the peaches, they will eat them after they digest the latest goodies.

Dee Mini Pigs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Gday again, your slop buckets fantastic, absolutely NO onion skins, potato skins, avocados and garlic, this will make your piggies uncomfortable in their tummies. When comes to feeding a strict diet, so what I use to do is feed twice a day as I worked, there is a product in Australia called Blue Ribbon, pig grower, it could be sold in the USA. I balanced I scoop of 500 grams ( not sure of that in you measurements)twice a day. With slop bucket only every second day including lots of green Vegetables and carrots. The blue ribbon are are pallet form of a big size, worth a research for if you can get it, not expensive either, the mash mix as you guys say is to small of pallet I have used something like this before,so my pigs always seemed hungry and not content. Grass clipping from mowing, is good as well. Hope this gives you ideas! Dee

Dee Mini Pigs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Gday Again, forgot to say, when fencing welding mesh work at best for you grounding base, you can cut and bang it into ground so it’s solid in reinforcement, with concrete will ensure no escaping(lol) we didn’t do that but we used Bessar blocks and I would love to introduce myself, I am Dee as you know and my other love of my life besides my animals is Mick, my real baby’s called Amber. Officially Gday from Queensland, in Australia. We’ve been to the states before and love your country and would certainly return one day.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gday Again, forgot to say, when fencing welding mesh work at best for you grounding base, you can cut and bang it into ground so it’s solid in reinforcement, with concrete will ensure no escaping(lol) we didn’t do that but we used Bessar blocks and I would love to introduce myself, I am Dee as you know and my other love of my life besides my animals is Mick, my real baby’s called Amber. Officially Gday from Queensland, in Australia. We’ve been to the states before and love your country and would certainly return one day.
Welcome to the forum, really glad to have you here!

Healthy Skeptic

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Australia wonderful country. Thanks.

Pigs figured out the water thing immediately.

Umm all I can smell on me is pig poo. How can I remedy this?

Healthy Skeptic

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
0A2BCFA2-A46F-494D-B70C-2E122AF0307E.jpeg
59111D83-2DF7-431F-B98C-34EF0ED0E944.jpeg
448DBC75-7467-49A4-B09C-978A907E3933.jpeg