Another displaced chicken addict

21hens-incharge

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hi kdogg! You found a few of us!!

I miss BYC. I know they are working hard on getting the coop repainted and moving the roosts. :caf

I have a hard time finding my way with all these big critters. I keep finding myself looking over the fence at our old home.

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
@aart
The "people you follow" is just a list of people you follow. The news Feed shows what they are posting.

Sigh.

I hope I still have a plain old "subscriptions" page when they open byc back up. The watched list doesn't give me the info that the subscriptions page does. On the byc subscriptions, I can see right away how many posts have happened since I last read. And if I don't get all the way through, it states what's left after the page that I last was on. Very simple and clean.

This one seems way more obscure.

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hi kdogg! You found a few of us!!

I miss BYC. I know they are working hard on getting the coop repainted and moving the roosts. :caf

I have a hard time finding my way with all these big critters. I keep finding myself looking over the fence at our old home.

Yes I did! :D

I miss BYC too. I am learning to navigate here though but some things are harder, like the watched list

Hi! :D

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all for the information, and hey kdogg.

Now to try it. Hey how do I @ someone,:barnie I don't see that either, I must need new glasses, or eyeballs.

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Okay...so following people ....
If you click on your name up in the right corner, you will see "news feed" on that list. If you click on the newsfeed, it lists all the posts of the people you are following.

But I guess I'd have to leave that open on a second window to pop over there and look?
Sweet Jesus, that's it. Now I can stalk people, I could never figure out the following on BYC either. Thank you.

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hahahaha.... Now someone needs to tell me how in the heck to post a photo.

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
And, just type the @ sign with no space after it, and begin typing the name. You should see a dropdown open with options for choosing the person.

However, it doesn't always work. Like now. I can't make it work!!!!!