Another displaced chicken addict

Leahs Mom

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm off for pizza and a video w/the "Big Rooster".

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-12_20-48-58.gif
    upload_2017-5-12_20-48-58.gif
    46.3 KB · Views: 102

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yep, know about 'following', just haven't ever used it on any forum.

There's an 'All Watched Threads' which works very similar to 'subscription list' on the old BYC.
But it doesn't work as well...doesn't automatically and constantly update.
I put it on a tab on my fav bar(laptop) to update.

View attachment 33530
It is a painful system, and apparently inefficient, I keep locking up and have to close this site for a bit tonight.

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I too have had lockups, thought it was my machine(this often happens).
Funny thing is, when I got site back up the post I was composing was still there in reply window.
Something about 'drafts saved'...not sure really how that works.

Have been thru other forum software changes in the past,
not to mention numerous software 'up'grades when I was working.....
....it's 'painful' and frustrating but inevitable.
I try not to let it get me all wound up.....just be patient and keep trying...or go do something else.

kdogg331

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, mine eventually unfroze haha

As for drafts, yeah that's one nifty feature about this site! It automatically saves drafts :D

Which is very useful because I would always lose stuff. Although I did start making a habit of copying and pasting so i wouldn't lose stuff

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, mine eventually unfroze haha

As for drafts, yeah that's one nifty feature about this site! It automatically saves drafts :D

Which is very useful because I would always lose stuff. Although I did start making a habit of copying and pasting so i wouldn't lose stuff
Also annoying. I come back after deciding not to post something and my draft is there waiting for me, I don't see a trash bin like there was on BYC to delete a post I started than decided not to post, I can be indecisive.

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Also annoying. I come back after deciding not to post something and my draft is there waiting for me, I don't see a trash bin like there was on BYC to delete a post I started than decided not to post, I can be indecisive.
True.... but you can just highlight text and hit delete key.....oh that's on laptop, maybe you're on mobile.

oldhenlikesdogs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
True.... but you can just highlight text and hit delete key.....oh that's on laptop, maybe you're on mobile.
I use a kindle, so I have to backspace to remove stuff. Our laptop is soooo slow.