Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
I'm really not sure...thought she'd be getting up and down more but I see that two of the goats in there with her seem to be checking up on her.

I've got to go clean up after supper and then come back...total addict here...LOL
:gig At least you have gotten that far. I barely get anything done with all these goat cams going! I know that as soon as I leave, they will all have their babies! :lol:
Take Care Now. ;)

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I just realized I have spent the better part of the last 25 minutes watching a goat do....absolutely nothing:)

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Come on girls, Feb 3rd is a great day to have some babies!!! It's my B-day today and we have a snow day so I am sitting here watching and waiting for does to go into labor. :pop

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hopefully these girls are going to hold out until I get home from work late tonight--then I have the next 7 days off for kidding. They are all getting very uncomfortable. I can't wait to see what patterns the kids will all have!

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
I believe you have many of us watching on and off...I am totally addicted...LOL...do you want people to phone the number if any of them start to go into labour? I have sheep that have already lambed, neighbours with goats and I'm having a hard time getting anything done around here since I keep checking:) Beautiful goats you have!

nigeriandwarfgoats

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'll be gone for work from 12:15pm to 11pm today...if you see anything call or textl my hubby 1-218-969-3858 cell. He'll be home from work between 3:30/4 but he can call his parents who live right next door at the Resort to check on anything if he's not home yet. Everyone had ligs at 7am but I'll check again before I leave for work. Some are really getting loose.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:love

I LOVE your spotted buck by the way. His face picture is just soooo cute. I'm a sucker for spots, and beards, and blue eyes. If you lived close I'd probably steal him. :lol:

I wish I could get that kind of color on my goats.

Latest posts