Barn camera link with 10 senior does due around Feb 3rd!

SassyKat6181

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Maybe it's the camera angle, but does that heat lamp look a little too close? The goat keeps nudging it.

cindyg

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
I think that Roll Farms sold a goat to a lady in canada. Maybe ask her?
Well, it would be a real coup for me to get a nice ND doe as there are very few around me. I have a nice little registered buck but of course, all her does are related to him, I have a nice little doe but she is not registered, and I really want one that is black/brown/white. Roll Farms is located where exactly? I'm on a mission now, gotta have one. :)

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
cindyg said:
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
I think that Roll Farms sold a goat to a lady in canada. Maybe ask her?
Well, it would be a real coup for me to get a nice ND doe as there are very few around me. I have a nice little registered buck but of course, all her does are related to him, I have a nice little doe but she is not registered, and I really want one that is black/brown/white. Roll Farms is located where exactly? I'm on a mission now, gotta have one. :)
Roll Farms raises Boer and Nubians I believe. I was thinking maybe she might be able to tell you guys how to go about shipping a goat to canada and what has to be done. I would reccomend PMing her.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
cindyg said:
So, who are we seeing on camera now? Is it still Dollie?
I believe Jocelyn is in the kidding pen now. I had to look at all the senior does and figure it out!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Queen Mum said:
Oh NOOOOO! Didn't we go through this one other time. Really Karen. This kidding thread addiction is torture. I love the barn cam. We need to schedule these kiddings. Something like...

"Please watch my barn cam at 3 pm Wednesday for triplets born to Stinker buck and Beauty doe. I am going to untie the knot in her tail at 3 pm. Caution, there will be goo involved."
That would be easier.... I would love for you to work that out Karen! ;)

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
There is a new doe in the kidding pen. You people who haven't saw a birth yet, should now tune in! :weee

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Question about Dollies second kid this afternoon. Would the birthing position be considered beech? I am watching to learn what to do this fall.

BarredRockMomma

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I though that breech would be more difficult? That looked like no problem at all. So much to learn so little time.

:caf back to barn cam