Baymule’s Journal

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Actually, people that are active walk a lot more than they realize. Most of us walk, then stand still and do something like load the washer, walk more, clean bathroom, walk back and load dryer, walk away and do other chores, etc. It can certainly add up without realizing how much we are actually moving around until we hurt.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Actually, people that are active walk a lot more than they realize. Most of us walk, then stand still and do something like load the washer, walk more, clean bathroom, walk back and load dryer, walk away and do other chores, etc. It can certainly add up without realizing how much we are actually moving around until we hurt.
Are you carrying your phone in your pocket now to count your steps?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I woke up early but didn’t get up until I heard the 6 year old. Been up an hour and 40 minutes, outside with Sentry to pee,gave him his medicine, water. Got Pippa, silky terrier, took her outside to potty, Sentry too. Fed them both. Back outside to potty. Back inside. Sentry went to door, wanted out again. Left Pippa inside. Sentry went to pasture gate, we went in. He clearly wanted to go on patrol, I didn’t. But he did find a place to poop, so YAY! for that. I put Sentry in sheep lot with Sheba. She wanted to play and maul him, he was not impressed and gave me that pleading look. I took him out. Back in the house. I put him in the dog crate. Chris was coming up the driveway, so I let Carson out to play with Chris. Chris is gone, Carson is back in front yard, Sentry in crate, Pippa is somewhere in here, both little girls are watching cartoons and I’m FINALLY sitting down with my first cup of coffee.

1408 steps, .63 of a mile. BEFORE COFFEE!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sentry wants to go back to Sheba and his sheep. I took him off leash, he went to the lot gate and sat down, surveying his kingdom. Then he looked around for me, I was sitting on the bunk feeder, and he came to me. LOL Sheba was right next to him, wanting to play, he’s just not there yet. He wandered around the lot, stopped in the middle looking at me. I told him I was going back to the house, what did he want to do. He looked like he understood every word I said, pondered on it, then walked to the gate. In the house, he wants to be close to wherever I’m at. After 5 nights at the vet, he might’ve thought I was never coming back. He had a hearty breakfast, some kibble mixed with his chicken and rice. I walk him outside on a leash. Last potty trip, he went to the car, looked at the door, then looked at me. He continues to get better.

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you carrying your phone in your pocket now to count your steps?
Sort of . . . . Put phone in bathrobe pocket and went to make coffee. Came back and got dressed. Walked out to sheds (2 locations), down to milk shed, and out on field to Conex to get packing boxes and paper. Back in house went to get coffee. Checked phone for number of steps and realized it was still in robe pocket hanging on bathroom door! :gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sort of . . . . Put phone in bathrobe pocket and went to make coffee. Came back and got dressed. Walked out to sheds (2 locations), down to milk shed, and out on field to Conex to get packing boxes and paper. Back in house went to get coffee. Checked phone for number of steps and realized it was still in robe pocket hanging on bathroom door! :gig
Ya’ gotta do better than that!