Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I fed sheep this evening for the first time. It’s been raining all day and I caught a break in the rain, so I did the feeding. Good thing I did, as I was talking to Chris telling him I did the feeding, the bottom fell out, complete with lightening. I took 2 naps today, tried to not do much, still clocked 2.2 miles on step counter.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Picture of jean cell phone carrier? I can't picture... don't have a very good imagination... but sounds like it might be something I could use... At least I am pretty good with the sewing machine.
Yeah - the description in words is not great LOL.
Easy Peasy - as you can see - not much to it! Depending on deep you make it it can hold all sorts of other things.
IMG_3795.jpg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
15 year old had a wonderful time. She got lots of interviews and really enjoyed hearing the different points of view. She made a friend too.
The neighbor girl didn’t make it today, there’s always next time.
Sentry is outside, curled up next to the gate, but he and Sheba barked the alarm awhile ago. The sheep came running to the lot.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks... That could work if I wore a belt but I don't after gaining this fat around the middle. Still. might make one just to have....
Ha! I’ve found that I just have one of those strap and snap “belts” that I leave on one.
I bet you could do something that belts it to a couple of belt loops on your jeans.
7A42F98E-324F-4B59-B7D9-61606D868DA0.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sentry spent the day with Sheba, working. He’s in the house now. I know I’m doing this backwards, after all they work at night. But today I could see him work. They charged across the field barking, the ewes ran for the safety of the lot. The girl at the end of the road came over to play. It was a strange truck and both dogs barked at it. He did good today and I was able to watch him. He’s been so lethargic, sleeping, just not himself yet. It was good to watch him today. I think in another day or two, he can stay out at night.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sentry spent the day with Sheba, working. He’s in the house now. I know I’m doing this backwards, after all they work at night. But today I could see him work. They charged across the field barking, the ewes ran for the safety of the lot. The girl at the end of the road came over to play. It was a strange truck and both dogs barked at it. He did good today and I was able to watch him. He’s been so lethargic, sleeping, just not himself yet. It was good to watch him today. I think in another day or two, he can stay out at night.
Nah - you're not doing it backwards! You're easing him back into regular work. Sounds like he's definitely getting better and better. :)