Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was on the phone with my sister in Conroe. She was under tornado warning but it has expired. Then the transformer by her driveway blew and she has no power. We hung up so she can call power company.

Neighbor texted, 4” of rain so far. That’s 3 1/2” in 2 hours. Where was this in July and August?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We got about 8" in Cleburne. Work is a lake.
Wow, that is a lot of rain. If work is a lake, your place must be too.

I just went to let the dogs out, I got 4 1/2”. I got 2 miles of dirt road, I hope it isn’t too sloppy so I can make it to the paved farm road. I have dr appointments in Tyler, 8:00 and 11:00.
I’m one of the rare rednecks who never thought mud dogging was fun. LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got check up on my knee, I’m done now. Everything is great.

Got results on bone scan. They took 5 measurements on both hips, femurs and spine. 4 out of 5 are no longer in osteoporosis, now in osteopenia. I am improving on the supplement I’m taking. Told Dr I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing. No thanks to the prescription drugs with bad side effects.

My Mom was a small woman, she was on Fosomax and had to stop taking it. The side effects made her sick. She couldn’t take any of the drugs. She gradually got bent over, couldn’t straighten her spine. I felt sorry for her but didn’t know then what I know now.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got check up on my knee, I’m done now. Everything is great.

Got results on bone scan. They took 5 measurements on both hips, femurs and spine. 4 out of 5 are no longer in osteoporosis, now in osteopenia. I am improving on the supplement I’m taking. Told Dr I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing. No thanks to the prescription drugs with bad side effects.

My Mom was a small woman, she was on Fosomax and had to stop taking it. The side effects made her sick. She couldn’t take any of the drugs. She gradually got bent over, couldn’t straighten her spine. I felt sorry for her but didn’t know then what I know now.
Glad to hear it. Can you repeat the name of the supplement? I don’t have issues but proper planning prevents…you know what. :hide

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. Can you repeat the name of the supplement? I don’t have issues but proper planning prevents…you know what. :hide

A friend told me about it. Her chiropractor put her on it. So I called the company and told them my friend told me, they looked her up, verified her name and address, and sent her a free bottle for the referral. For my first purchase, I got a 20% discount, so I bought a year’s supply. I’m VERY happy with it. NO SIDE EFFECTS.

Reading about one of the prescription drugs, one of the side effects was the jaw bone dying and teeth coming out. WTH??? It supposedly is rare, but what if you’re that rare one? With no teeth? Nope, not me!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a bone scan a few weeks ago. Yup, back to Osteopenia. They said to take calcium with Vit d. Twice a day. I took Fosamax back in 2009 and 2010. Expensive stuff!
You might want to give the Algecal a try. I was taking calcium, drank lots of milk, doing everything right, was really pissed off when told I had osteoporosis. I’m HEALTHY! I’m not SUPPOSED to have this! My Mom and both of my grandmothers had osteoporosis. I want to be able to do the things I do for as long as I possibly can .