Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday’s tractor pictures. The cattle egrets followed me around scooping up the insects. It was hot, they congregated at the ol’ watering hole, drank, enjoyed a bit of shade and likely had a stirring conversation on the heat.

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6775.jpeg

Son bought a 100 horse 5 year old Kubota with only 500 hours on it. He’s been looking for awhile.

IMG_6772.jpeg

IMG_6773.jpeg

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Take care of that tractor and it will out live your son. Their parts availability are right up there with JD and Cat, Rebuilt a L345 few years back and they had about everything.
Would like to get their SxS that Kubota has, runs on diesel which is better than chasing a non existence gas can around here for current ATV.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got my chicken barn trusses home yesterday evening. Son busted a steering cylinder on his old Massey Ferguson. It’s still sitting at the house where I bought the trusses . He’s going to go try to load it up this morning to bring it home. Unloading them here was a snap with that big 100 HP Kubota. I think it could walk off with an elephant. LOL

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found them on FB Marketplace, only 30 minutes away. Son thinks they will make a 35-ish span. Got 6 sets, placed 10’ apart, I can get a 50’ barn out of them. Next quest will be pipe or square tubing to put them up with. And 1/2” plywood for decking the roof, plus 2x4s for runners and dump truck loads of dirt, lots of dirt. Dunno where I’ll get the money, just save up whatever I get my grubby hands on. And NEW tin for the roof. I’ll tear down my temporary cow panel pens and put the barn there. That means putting them up somewhere else until barn is built. This won’t happen next week…… LOL but it’s a start.