Baymule’s Journal

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I ran sheep through the chute so I could doctor on Granny’s hoof. I’m pleased to see new hoof growing out. I’m still keeping it wrapped as old hoof is semi attached and providing cover and protection for the inner foot. I probably still have many weeks to go on this.

IMG_7307.jpeg

IMG_7309.jpeg

Classy orange, it’s October. Happy Halloween!

IMG_7311.jpeg

Granny is heavy bred and wide.

IMG_7310.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve been working outside all day. Came in and used this morning’s leftover coffee, added sugar, milk and ice for a refreshing drink. I got sons zero turn mower out, had 2 flat tires. I couldn’t read the PSI in order to air up the tires, so I took pictures, expanded the picture and could read 28 PSI. I felt real smart. LOL

I mowed areas where I haven’t been able to get the tractor up to. I left the best grass for the ewe lambs. I finally blocked off the open spot that used to be a shed until hurricane Beryl blew it apart a few months ago. The ewe lambs didn’t need to get up in there and get into things. They were enjoying the grass. I moved stuff so I could mow. Where does all this crap come from???
I sharpened a machete and chopped weeds too close to the house for the mower to get. I aired up tires on my truck, parked it and carried the air compressor back to the “good” shed that has doors on it. I haven’t done anything momentous today, just a bunch of little stuff, but the yard sure looks nicer. It still needs some more work but I’m happy with what I got done.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Last night I cooked up some meat for supper, Chicken fried steak—from the feral boar—it was delicious. Home made cream corn, corn bought from a family roadside stand next to cornfield, and potatoes. Glass of lemonade to go with it. The steak was not gamey at all, it could be passed off as beef. I sprinkled some seasoned salt and some garlic powder on it, dredged in flour and fried it. I have leftovers! I know what’s for supper tonight!

IMG_7288.jpeg

IMG_7315.jpeg

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’ve been working outside all day. Came in and used this morning’s leftover coffee, added sugar, milk and ice for a refreshing drink. I got sons zero turn mower out, had 2 flat tires. I couldn’t read the PSI in order to air up the tires, so I took pictures, expanded the picture and could read 28 PSI. I felt real smart. LOL

I mowed areas where I haven’t been able to get the tractor up to. I left the best grass for the ewe lambs. I finally blocked off the open spot that used to be a shed until hurricane Beryl blew it apart a few months ago. The ewe lambs didn’t need to get up in there and get into things. They were enjoying the grass. I moved stuff so I could mow. Where does all this crap come from???
I sharpened a machete and chopped weeds too close to the house for the mower to get. I aired up tires on my truck, parked it and carried the air compressor back to the “good” shed that has doors on it. I haven’t done anything momentous today, just a bunch of little stuff, but the yard sure looks nicer. It still needs some more work but I’m happy with what I got done.
That's PILE of work! WTG even if it was little things they add up fast!