Baymule’s Journal

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good one finding the wratchet! God only knows how many garden and barn tools I’ve lost - so this one’s for you 😉
F66AE6CC-8AB2-4F5F-B5B7-1E499F3E03F2.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can't you remove and turn it around? Yeah, time but after first use, you might feel it's worth the time🤣

I want to use some hog panels in an area but -- thinking I'll buy a roll of fence to put where I've already put 9 panels -- temp repair🙄😂 couple yrs ago -- and move panels elsewhere. We are terrible!! :lol: :lol:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m gonna try it like it is. If I hate it, I can always fix it.
If I EVER build proper pens, among other things, I will have a plethora of cow panels, hog panels, round pen panels and Red River panels…… I am a WEALTHY woman with all this stuff I have! LOL

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
A breeder north of us decided to go out of the business and sold all their sheep and equipment at an online auction. I got my digital scale and box there and wanted to get some other stuff, but they were going very high - more than new prices. Turned out that the maker (Shaul) had decided to retire, and you couldn't get their stuff anymore. I didn't get much other than the scale (which I got at minimum bid which shocked me), some good metal field feeders, grain feeders, and some rubber water containers, etc. Then the manufacturer went back into business to complete the last orders. They sold to another person who took over the business. I am back to paying normal prices - but still less than those auction prices on the used stuff. The sheep equipment is very good quality - he has a one-man shop. I will be getting some additional jug gates before our final move to Texas. BTW, that sheep breeder was out of the business for about 2 years before buying more sheep and equipment! LOL

Running the sheep out to pasture through the chute is a good idea since they will have no qualms about entering the chute when you want to work on them.