~ Betty's Kidding thread ~ SHE IS!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Here is Betty lying down:
5376_p1090961.jpg

here she is eating:
5376_p1090962.jpg

This is kisses who was still this size when 5 months preg. with a kid... (she is skinny ... I'm trying to fatten her up) :
5376_p1090970.jpg

This is kisses walking around:
5376_p1090964.jpg

Betty's bottom : (It is not very goopy right now ..)
5376_p1090968.jpg

Sorry I could not get a pic of her udder it was to tricky ... It is bigger than it was when we first got her though.

Sunny & the 5 egg layers

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am no expert but Betty Bop doesn't look too big. I remember Cinnamon (the nigerian dwarf on that webcam) was HUGE! Anybody could tell that she was preggers! :ep

But then again, Kisses sure didn't look too big either. Betty does look bigger then kisses, but still isn't too big when compared to some. Darn, I really don't know. I guess it is possible! :idunno

I will stay tuned for the experts to chime in. :caf

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Sunny & the 5 egg layers said:
I am no expert but Betty Bop doesn't look too big. I remember Cinnamon (the nigerian dwarf on that webcam) was HUGE! Anybody could tell that she was preggers! :ep

But then again, Kisses sure didn't look too big either. Betty does look bigger then kisses, but still isn't too big when compared to some. Darn, I really don't know. I guess it is possible! :idunno

I will stay tuned for the experts to chime in. :caf
Well cinnamon had 4 babies .. I think betty only has 2 .. what I felt ???? I do not know an I am confused ...

Latest posts