Boone-My Anatolian Unicorn

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
The boys were in the kennel when a herd of feral pigs came, lusting after Cody’s lawn. I heard a booming bark, then a roar, and then Fenny’s shrill screams.
The pigs did a 180 and took off. Fen is quite proud of himself, certain they left due to his lifesaving efforts. He’s pretty sure Boone had nothing to do with it.

We went to Josh & Chelsea’s last night to finish cleaning out the Burb. He gave us a check from his brother. Our other daughter with 4 of the other grands came down so we got to see 7 of the grands ❤️
We all had pizza, Boone had the time of his life playing with their pittie (bitch) and playing in the duck water, while Fen remained fascinated by the neighbor’s tortoise that was zooming up and down the fence line.

IMG_0561.jpeg

We finally got back to Cody’s, fed the dogs and Boone was tired enough he slept on the fireplace tiles so I could sleep in recliner instead of the floor. He woke me up around 2 a.m. by booping me and then stood very determinedly at the glass door to the back porch. Thinking he had to pee, I grabbed his leash then flipped on the outside light while opening the door, then quickly pushed it shut, because standing in Front of me with his tail held skyward was Mister Skunk!🦨
Boone whined a bit, I explained the situation as best I could to him, turned off the lights and Boone said he didn’t really have to pee anyway, he got up because of the skunk.

He quietly went back to his spot and without a single bark, went back to sleep.