Buford T. Justice

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
How's Mr. B doing?

Buford is a darn good guardian. He frequently makes the rounds, sniffs the sheep like he’s asking if everything is okay. He is still submissive to Sentry, grinning when Sentry corrects him. He is deeply attached to both Sentry and Sheba, the pack ties are strong. It is educational for me and intensely insightful to watch the pack dynamics.

He has good manners at feeding time. He sits when I put his pan down, waiting on me to say “take it”. On a leash, he walks faster than I do, so he kinda drags me along. Clearly I need to step it up and move faster!

Buford just turned 2 years old and has grown into a big, handsome boy. He has given me some exasperating moments but has learned from me and most of all, Sentry and Sheba. Buford is amazing.

Kiki

Not just born
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Buford is a darn good guardian. He frequently makes the rounds, sniffs the sheep like he’s asking if everything is okay. He is still submissive to Sentry, grinning when Sentry corrects him. He is deeply attached to both Sentry and Sheba, the pack ties are strong. It is educational for me and intensely insightful to watch the pack dynamics.

He has good manners at feeding time. He sits when I put his pan down, waiting on me to say “take it”. On a leash, he walks faster than I do, so he kinda drags me along. Clearly I need to step it up and move faster!

Buford just turned 2 years old and has grown into a big, handsome boy. He has given me some exasperating moments but has learned from me and most of all, Sentry and Sheba. Buford is amazing.
I'm so happy to hear he is a good dummy!