Reaction score
Congratulations on THREE pretty does!

Love the little red one!

K

Missy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:love :love :love

Congrats on the 3 beautiful little babies:)

Good luck getting your boy...

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, everyone the babies are doing well poor jasmine looks like I have not fed her in months but she is on full hay and some grain morning and night now that the kids are born.I have a fairgrounds board meeting tonight and I have a 4-H livestock auction tomorrow so I will not get much time with the babies booo. Then we are supposed to have snow Thursday. Well The big traditional is a little weak in the back legs like she flexes them the wrong way in spots. and of course I have no BoSe. I will see how they look tomorrow because JB had that problem but it fixed on its own. They are all little piggy's now that they are up and walking more tonight I am wondering if I didn't mess the scale up with the smaller traditional because she is closer to reds size. It is like we have 2 small and one big. Right now my favorite is small traditional. She has those long legs and it probably the longest body but she could use some width. I would say after the fair we will sell atleast 1 if not 2 of these does because we really don't triplet does carrying the same blood with this small of herd. It is bad enough that I have Faith, Joy, and Hope (granddam, dam, granddaughter). I only have the 7 adult/yearling does. We will see how things go and how these does grow and change. It will be fun to have them all in the same class at the fair though. Well that is the update for tonight. Oh and Sky doesn't look like she is any where near kidding so maybe she took on her next heat? But she was the only one I saw mount and Sunday would have been 150 days for her. Last year she went on day 149. Jasmine went on her due date, and Joy was 6 days early.

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sky kidded at about 5 p.m. tonight I missed it by about 10-15 minutes because I went to get feed. She had 1 BUCKLING he is about 8.10 pounds. So I have my 3 girls and 2 boys plus nubian that I bought from Kim (Roll Farms) so we are all set for the fair. I have a 4-H meeting tonight so I will get pictures when I get home.

fortheloveofgoats

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:celebrate Congrats on all the babies. Can't wait for the pictures of Sky's baby. Thanks for the update. Dang you are a busy person. Hope you don't get too warn out.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
YES, you got your boy.

Congratulations on all your healthy kids. Can't wait to hear how the kids (human and goats) do at the fair.

K

RPC

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sky had a little buckling this evening. Well he was 8.10 pounds so not super little. We will call him SB until the kids decide who is showing who. I think we are done now. We have all the kids/goats we need for the fair.
Here is SB about 30 minutes old
100_0841-1.jpg

100_0847-1.jpg

Here is a 1 day old baby picture
100_0845-1.jpg

From left to right they now have names lets see if anyone gets the reference. First is Jan and she is middle in size but think about that as middle in age. Next is Cindy and she is the smallest or youngest. Last is Marsha she is the biggest or oldest.

Here is joy's kid who is now 6 days old he is so fun to watch and play with and he never really makes a sound.
100_0830-1.jpg