Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
good-morning-friday-coffee-gif.gif

Everything is by the coffee pot so brew a cup and let's on the patio while we wait for day break even though it's already 71 degrees but it's cloudy and humid. Thank goodness the weekend is here :weee:clap:thumbsup:yesss::clap:woot. I go tomorrow (Sat afternoon) with my "Bride Tribe" to get sized and styled for a wedding dress even though I'm not going to wear a regular wedding dress per say. At least we will know what kind of dress I need to look for.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
This IS Friday....had a jolt as I suddenly thought it was Friday 9/1-- when I have an apptmt early morn ! Checked, this Friday is still August.🤣🤣 Whew, wrong Fri. Better get more coffee. 👍 What a scare.

Now that I have my days straight, maybe I can be productive. Plan to work job at a close store -- 2 hrs tops, then farm days until Wed 😁. Things to get done around here. I'll do any errands while I'm out.

Opened frig this morning and it's empty sorta. Seven gal milk outa there leaves some room 😁 odd to see.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen is channeling Heathen this morning and brought me TheMan’s TV changer. But I dropped it twice trying to receive it from him, so he picked it up again and jumped up on the footrest of my recliner, so it could be safely delivered …and dropped it off the other side :lol:

I paid him anyway and he grudgingly jumped off, picked it up a fourth time and set it on the couch next to me 😂

Wasn’t a great start to his day, but it was an awesome start to mine! Laughing first thing feels SO much better than groaning ☺️

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
CRAZY day here! Keep that coffee coming!
I've got the scalehouse alone today - YES! Nice and quiet... but for some reason - CRAZY BUSY!!! We've been averaging about 130 trucks daily over the past couple of weeks. And I have to help then because that's 'just too much'. I got in 30mins early this AM since I still have to get all my regular work done around scaling the trucks. I opened the gate at 6:30 and did not sit down or stop moving until 12:20 when someone showed up to give me a lunch break. I checked about 10:30ish and had already scaled over 100 trucks!!! I've got a few more mins before I have to go back.
At least the day goes pretty quick when I'm working this hard & fast!

edited to pat myself on the back :D =D
167 trucks in an out & my usual work done & didn't 'need' someone to do half my job for half the day like 'work troll' does & made it look easy!
Dairy-air.jpg

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice cool water sitting on the barn “patio” after weed whacking the last 2 hrs. Ahhh 😊
When I was almost done DH called me and asked “where are you, do you have a sec?” I ~thought he was going to ask if I could conference chat with the insurance company or something similar. Turns out he was also weed whacking but needed a little help. …..
IMG_0103.jpeg

Team work dispatch.
Told him next time start the phone conversation with the keyword!
Ah the “joys” of living here. There were two but the first one left quickly. 😬