Coffee anyone ?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Super moon tonight I expect all our critters will be restless as well as wildlife. Heck I wonder if I should worm sheep. Supposedly worms shed eggs now and dewormers do the most good in the blood stream. Have to be tomorrow morning, big catch fest. Wheeee!

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good-Morning-start-your-morning-with-coffee.jpg

It's all by the coffee pot so brew a HOT cup or make a glass of COLD Iced Coffee then let's sit on patio in the 58 morning chill and slowly SIP our drinks as we wait for day break.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee @Mother Hen !
I sat on the porch last night watching the super moon rising. It was orange and big, so pretty! @Skiesblue i didn’t know that about worms. Stands to reason, a full moon has effects on animals and people, just go hang out in an emergency room. It brings out the crazy in people. Any animals near giving birth will usually have their babies on a full moon. I had my babies on a full moon. 32 babies were born on the night I had my son, day shift nurses stayed over into night shift to help out. New moms were in the hallways on gurneys because there was no one to take them to a room. Nurses said it happened on full moons.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, marathon pictures to come later. Just sitting in my car letting the nerves run through my body, about to start my Prerace routine. Barely slept last night, combo of a hotel bed and my nerves. Going to be a great day.

Here are some pictures from my drive yesterday. Edit- I took a whole one picture while driving 5.5 hours through a beautiful area.
2B7322E4-4CB9-4634-A298-5D311632C4BD.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fresh coffee is so nice. I love the smell of it brewing, also😊

Hopefully this will be the last day of gloom & mist for a few days. Supposedly, the sun will reappear tomorrow 👍👏🤣 it's just so wet, things are hampered for work. You slip on this wet grass, tractor tires spin when you need traction. And animals don't like the wetness either. 🫤 🤷

Plans for today -- those change with weather! 😵‍💫. It's been cooler this week and looks like mid to upper 70s all next week. That will be nice, especially if there's sunshine! 😂🤞

Latest posts