Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Govt shutdown looms....I'm not losing any pay BUT so many will, who need their paycheck and many govt benefits. Be kind. Help anywhere you can if someone you know is in this unnecessary turmoil. Especially if it is for an extended time. Who knows.

Saddest part? Those people who aren't working hard enough to resolve this -- still get paid! 🤬

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning, got the coffee brewed here. In between trips out of town this week, trying to keep everything together here. Breakfast in a bit then class, then time to clean my car and pack for an ultra marathon this weekend.
Y'all have a great day.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well turns out it wasn't my body or the baby that was the problem then midwife was. She apparently was mistaken in my dilation measurements. At hospital when we got her I was at a six(the midwife said I was an 8) they let me eat and gave me an hour after before starting pitocin to help bring my contractions closure. In a hr I had fully dialated and pushed out baby. Our daughter was born around 5pm she weighs 7lbs, 11oz and is healthy. I am doing well also. They going to be transferring us to another room then I be trying to get some sleep.
So glad everything went well and you are both fine!

1695911476728.gif

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 Congratulations on your newest little!! That was the best time in my life, was with my kids. Such a gift!

Got chores done today. Had to correct Fen for bossing the chicks. He just does NOT like them to be outside their pen. I want the meaties pooping outside and the layers to enjoy what time they can before we get our Anatolian puppy and need to keep them locked inside. Mister is happily grazing in backyard, Randy is doing amazing for just 1 week
I might need my “pickmeuppill” today. No energy. Hands hurt bad. 30 lb if tomatoes to put up and Idk what to do with them. Suggestions?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 Congratulations on your newest little!! That was the best time in my life, was with my kids. Such a gift!

Got chores done today. Had to correct Fen for bossing the chicks. He just does NOT like them to be outside their pen. I want the meaties pooping outside and the layers to enjoy what time they can before we get our Anatolian puppy and need to keep them locked inside. Mister is happily grazing in backyard, Randy is doing amazing for just 1 week
I might need my “pickmeuppill” today. No energy. Hands hurt bad. 30 lb if tomatoes to put up and Idk what to do with them. Suggestions?
ketchup? soup? pasta sauce? crushed (easy and lets you decide way later)? or whole frozen easiest and definitely decide later!

Latest posts