Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 Congratulations on your newest little!! That was the best time in my life, was with my kids. Such a gift!

Got chores done today. Had to correct Fen for bossing the chicks. He just does NOT like them to be outside their pen. I want the meaties pooping outside and the layers to enjoy what time they can before we get our Anatolian puppy and need to keep them locked inside. Mister is happily grazing in backyard, Randy is doing amazing for just 1 week
I might need my “pickmeuppill” today. No energy. Hands hurt bad. 30 lb if tomatoes to put up and Idk what to do with them. Suggestions?

Core, cut out any bad spots and freeze for later. Or make sauce and can it.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Think I will can them whole tomorrow. Looks like easiest way for me cuz my hands don’t last long. No space in freezers as I have to make room for a beef and 7 large chickens. Fen will have to entertain himself.
IMG_5712.jpeg

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It's National coffee day -- 😂 who knew? I thought it was everyday🥰. Eh, just enjoy it. Seems there are "specials" at the quick stop stores. Same ol at my pot😁

Overcast and misty for day five this week. 😱. Please sun, shine!! Heading to work in next 15 min. Early start for a long day. Making up time for not working last week. Feast or famine time😁

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

It's all by the coffee pot which should be at least 1/2 pot so fix a cup or make a glass of ICED COFFEE but I do have to warn you you might have to put your cup in the micro for a couple minutes just to warm it. Sorry I didn't check in sooner I am trying to finish what I started the other day seeing how FH is going to be home later today and I want to be able to enjoy the weekend with him because he has to go back out of town next week to pave the job they milled out this week.
@peteyfoozer Fen looks so innocent looking over the footrest of your recliner.
@Mini Horses it's suppose to clear up this weekend though and be nice.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee. I woke up at 12:47, clock was flashing. A power blip, happens a lot. Yesterday I went to the grocery store. Came home, made seafood salad with that imitation crab. Made batter for Everlasting Bran Muffins and cooked a dozen . Had 2 hot out of the oven and just had 2 for breakfast. So that leaves 8, y’all are welcome to them. The batter will keep in the refrigerator, don’t know how long, it never lasts a long time. I got a case of the don’ts as in I don’t want to do anything today. But I’ll probably do something anyway.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen has a wound on his leg. He keeps licking so I wrapped it, but he’s determined to get it off so I put a soft collar on him and he’s pouting now. He woke me this morning by jumping up next to me on the couch and laying against me with his head on my lap. He keeps getting sweeter, so maybe I can actually have a cup…and a muffin….

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Morning all, thanks for the coffee, I'll make a hot cup, 42 degrees here. Checked on my horse, gassed up my car, going to sit through class and then drive down to an ultra marathon I am running tomorrow.
Y'all have a wonderful weekend.
We are deprived. We need marathon pictures, even the back of your head would do.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@peteyfoozer I think Fen and Savage would get into LOTS more trouble if those two were to ever meet up seeing how Savage was a little stinker last night. I did like I normally do put him in his crate when it's bedtime (seeing how he and Kozmo still don't get along when it comes to sharing the bed with each other so to keep the peace between them Savage goes in a crate at night) then took the other 4 to bed. Well, let's just say Savage threw a hissy fit until I put his E-Collar on him and let him in the bedroom then it was peace and quiet with NO issues. I don't expect it to be that way tonight though

Latest posts