Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
@peteyfoozer , glad that DH is wanting to do things, he needs to work it... and no solutions for the swelling... I would put mine up on a stool to just not be "hanging straight down"...
Recliner where you can put the foot part up while "reclining"?
Yes, I have been making him use the recliner so he’s now either walking, reclining, or laying down

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Jesusfreak101 congratulations! Glad you and daughter are well.🥰
@peteyfoozer sounds like things are moving along ok. Only so much you can do. Hope DH walks enough to keep things working, between rest.

I did sleep well, for the time I did sleep🤣 3 am I'm up, and had a solid 7 hr. That's pretty good, I rarely sleep 8 anymore. So, coffee now & some breakfast before long. Will check my work job list, empty dishwasher, etc., waiting for daylight. Stores open at 7 & 8, so can't job before.

Cool 61 and not gonna get to 70 today🫤 a sample of fall weather. Possible scattereds. Still overcast and weather charts show that will be same until Sat. Ugh! It's depressing without sunshine. But, it will change soon.😊. Enjoy your day, everyone.

Last edited:

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good-Ideas-start-with-great-Coffee-Mug-Good-Morning.jpg

IT's all by the coffee pot so fix a cup then if you want to deal with the drizzle we can go out to the patio and enjoy the day breaking.
:woot:wootCongrats @Jesusfreak101 and family!!!! Glad you and the newest addition is doing really well. In the pic you posted of her her hand is up to her face cuz she's saying " I know you want to show me off but Mom wait I'm not ready yet". Lol :):D:lol:

Baby Girl @Jesusfreak101 :welcome! You have a very extended family that is very excited you have made your arrival into this great community.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
images

There's at least 1/2 pot that's HOT and READY for y'all to enjoy a cup. I'm about to go on my 2nd cup already, been up since 1:45. At least twice (if not three) times a year my sleep gets off schedule and it takes a couple nights (AND BEING VERY VERY TIRED) to get it straight. Right now it's 55 cool and clear so good time to enjoy the patio.
Yesterday I started to "deep clean" the house, only got as far as the living room and I had started in the kitchen. I clean everyday but I don't always clean the baseboards. I'll probably do a little bit while waiting for day break but who knows.