Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I had a restless night. Up and having coffee. It's still overcast, expect all day -- no sun. I'm going to address the couple things that kept going thru my head to wake me last night! 😵‍💫

Why can't my mind give me these messages when I'm out there to take care of it?? Maybe it does and I procrastinate. 🤣🙄. Today I'm doing!

Coffee ☕ first. Won't replace sunshine but -- helpful.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Raindrops yesterday. Morning all 😊
52F9AD3D-733D-4A00-BCC3-E72755FB2374.jpeg

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sun’s out, pain levels down a bit, thank goodness. Fen wants to go riding or do something, TheMan has cabin fever already. I’m not gonna make it through this month with my sanity! 😂 Would be nice to slip a little something in my coffee but I don’t drink…sure would like to get chicken pen painted…maybe I can do it today…

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Steady mist out there 🤷 as I drive tractor, I get little sharp bits of water slapping my face...👎. Lunch over. Get dry shirt & Getting back out there to finish. Goats disassembled a piece of fence, after climbing and breaking the old post. 😖 dang, didn't need that. And, found 33 y/o old mare crossed the rainbow bridge last night RIP now there's that to handle. But goats went back into field...chewing cud.

These are days you wonder if you need to sell it all! 🤔🥹

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
TheMan has been doing well and walking a lot but his foot is still very swollen. He can’t elevate it more than just laying down (no pillows or anything under his leg) as anything more causes painful cramps and panic attacks. I’m going to rub it with cayenne oil again, does anyone have a better solution? @Baymule or @Mini Horses?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses sorry for the loss of the mare. We talked about the aging out of them when we got together... and it is just a sad situation. BUT,,,, they have gotten to live out their life in a peaceful good situation with you and that is to be commended. Hard to bury them as they were a big part of your life with your spouse and each one lets go of another little part. I remember when my mare died after having her since I was a teenager... had her for 27 years... she was 1 1/2 when I got her from my 4-H leader... been years since she went but, still a part of the past gone...
It is misty/damp here today... radar shows you getting more there off the coast. But this cloudy is just depressing.
I am at the wondering if I just need to "retire" and be done with the BS with work... so yeah, I get the just feeling like being "done" with some of it.

@peteyfoozer , glad that DH is wanting to do things, he needs to work it... and no solutions for the swelling... I would put mine up on a stool to just not be "hanging straight down"...
Recliner where you can put the foot part up while "reclining"?

Last edited: