Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey all! :frow I want to thank you for helping me through the first part of this surgery thing. I don’t think he was prepared for how hard it can be and I was unprepared for his lack of coping skills. Guess I made all the joint replacements look too easy 😂😆😝
Been so busy I haven’t really been able to drop in but a cup would go down so smooth right now!
Fen woke me this morning by smacking his lips 😂 Sure beats all the noise and mischief he used to employ! Randy had his best night yet! I got up every 4 hours w/his meds but he spent the night on a bed and his foot looks much better and his cankles have shape 😂
I need to can tomatoes today. I’m gonna have him put slits in the pepperoncinis so I can pickle them or whatever that process is called. I hope you all have a stellar day and our weather stays clear so I’m not battling my pain along with his.
Wimpy was back in corrals with cavvy the other day. Looks to be holding his own. I will have to monitor his condition.
Mister is much more personable when he’s not around. So maybe I can hang out with him some. ❤️

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope you have a good day @peteyfoozer and Randy does too!

I was shocked to find out that I couldn’t go to rehab after my knee replacement. I had nobody to help me. Doctor kept me overnight and my Angel @Ridgetop and her husband took time from their ranch on one of their trips, picked me up and brought me home. She stayed with me several nights, then my son came in for the weekend. I was so grateful to @Ridgetop !

I had the trifold walker the hospital sent me home with and I bought the bigger fancier walker on wheels with the seat in it for outside. I kept it at the back door so I could get out of the house !

Again I stress, get that man on his feet! Crack the whip! Sting his butt and make him move! LOL!!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
No baby yet. Midwife had come over yesterday to give me some herbs to try to help nothing happened. Been trying all kinds of things to bring on labor. My last midwife would break my water this one refuses to do so. I have till Wednesday then I hit 42 weeks and then I have to go to hospital. Going to take a long walk today and see what happens. I am already (when they checked me yesterday) dialated to 6cm and my water bag was bulging some and I had a bloody show. So we shall see what happens. Hopefully I am further dilated today but as my midwife already left town no telling. Just going to take the kids for a long walk and try to get things going been having contractions hopefully they get things finished today.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
No baby yet. Midwife had come over yesterday to give me some herbs to try to help nothing happened. Been trying all kinds of things to bring on labor. My last midwife would break my water this one refuses to do so. I have till Wednesday then I hit 42 weeks and then I have to go to hospital. Going to take a long walk today and see what happens. I am already (when they checked me yesterday) dialated to 6cm and my water bag was bulging some and I had a bloody show. So we shall see what happens. Hopefully I am further dilated today but as my midwife already left town no telling. Just going to take the kids for a long walk and try to get things going been having contractions hopefully they get things finished today.
🤞

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I slipped and missed a step at my gf's house when I was preg with DS... she was going to take care of the chickens while ex and I went to a poultry show... came down 13 STEEP steps from 2nd floor to 1st floor.... on my butt... and NOTHING.... went another 3 weeks and they finally put me in and induced me because I had had some low back pains and had been dialated 6 cm for nearly a month.... 4 hours and he was born....
Sorry that it is not happening for you... but maybe this is a sign that you need to be in the hospital in case of complications???? Maybe just to be safe...

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
@peteyfoozer Baymule said:
Again I stress, get that man on his feet! Crack the whip! Sting his butt and make him move! LOL!!

👍👍👍💕From a BTDT person. It'll hurt, he'll have to cope!! In the long run it's what will help YOU as he'll be mobile, not in a wheelchair.
He’s actually walking quite a bit. It was getting him to elevate the foot that has neen the problem, but at least it’s on the bed now and not the floor.
God bless you guys! I really, really appreciate you!

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully I am further dilated today but as my midwife already left town no telling.
If she knew she was going out of town, then it’s a good thing she didn’t break your water to speed things up. Nowadays hospitals won’t let you go past 24 hours with broken membranes. Even with no signs of any emergency, they will jump in and do a c section automatically at 24 hours.

Hopefully everything will progress like it should before Wednesday.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
d2f1ddc9c45bc86cac9e840eb4660205.jpg

IT's all by the coffee pot which I moved yesterday so more than 1 cup can be poured at once. I was trying to get it to be more efficient for all. I've already started on my 2nd cup. I have laundry started and about to get the sauce going for SPAGHETTI tonight.
@Jesusfreak101 I have you in my prayers! It would be awesome (but still wouldn't be awesome at the same time) if the baby decided to wait until late tomorrow night to make his/her appearance.
my water bag was bulging some and I had a bloody show
Water bag can burst at any time and that's the mucus plug starting to break up so birth is getting closer!!!!!

Latest posts