Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Caught a short break in rain coming down -- knew there'd be more BUT -- out the door and put out hay! Puddles everywhere...sloshy wet ground. Over 2" so far and, of course, heavy sprinkles before done! They're eating, even in the light rain. Hey goaties, get full before you run to the barns, cause it's gonna come hard again. 😳

I'm having a 2nd cuppa now! Wanting pumpkin pie 🤔. They say this mess is passing soon. Good. 👍🤷 We've had enough for now 🫤☕

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
The inside of the house SO FAR!!! On Monday I made Peanut Butter Pie (the big one is for tomorrow), 2nd pic is the layers of the third pic.

@Baymule hugs to you and your friends family for this sad time but also LOVE that you are going to be spending time tomorrow with family.
Holy moly - you're all Christmas decorated and I still need to stow away the Halloween stuff!!!! Looks great and yummy.

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hubbs and I have had a week of bickering, sigh. The previous owners of our ranch left 4 barrels of assorted trash. Somebody attempted to burn the unburnable, metal, glass etc. Because it was in an out of the way place we have ignored it. Hubbs, decided that it would be a friendly and husbandly gesture to load those rickety, bullet riddled barrels in the trailer to take to the city dump tomorrow. Cue the music/
IMG_6588.jpeg