Coffee anyone ?

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad it's better. Does this mean operation won't be needed? Or is that still "to be seen"?

Enjoy your snow. Just a pic for us southerners 🤣 that's all the snow experience we can handle.

It's 30 here this morn, thankful no moisture. Going to 60, they say....even warmer tomorrow 👍 Good. I'm working today, home tomorrow. 57 is our normal aver this time of year.
Operation is still to be seen... the bone growth isn't getting any smaller.

But... swelling is down enough, that the bone is no longer pressing down on the muscle, and that means that there is only nominal pain from that. (And also that the muscle tear is healing)

However... the arm does "stick" with some movements. Muscle can't always slide where it wants to because of the extra bone... not sure how much of an issue that is... and if some of that is due to residual swelling that might still reduce..... and also, until PT can help me get more range of motion it is impossible to know how much the bone growth is restricting my motion.......

So... I will wait at least a month more... and think it through...

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the coffee!
Checking in from Arizona, drove down to Denver and flew out here yesterday. Running a 50k tomorrow, to check off state number 3 for racing. Heard it is snowing in Wyoming right now, and pretty ok with missing it. Kinda nice to get a small break from the winter.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Worked 4 ten hr days last week, at hay barn at 8:30 for a trailer load. Home, checked water tubs and in having cup #2 😊. Time for lunch.

Beautiful day out. Sun, warm upper 60s....front bringing rains for seemingly all day event tomorrow & into Monday.😖 So making the most of today. Back to another long day of work Monday. 🥹 Hay $.

Life is good. 👍

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Winter is due here in about six hours. A dry cold front, lots of wind. Got my water bunks filled and my apple trees watered. No new lambs but watching since the stealth lamb showed up. He’s doing fine although Sophie has evil designs in mind. Eggs have stopped again. Probably none for ? a couple of months. My fitness app is nagging me- :barnieoff to survey the broom sedge.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I also have been co-opted into a new project. Meet Biscuit he is an Australian Cattle Dog crossed with (Australian? Anatolian?) shepard. I don't think German because of semi-drop ears, white feet, and size. He's 14lbs at 3 months. Bruno is enjoying his new playmate but is SURE I love him more.
P_20231209_113053.jpgP_20231209_110959.jpg