Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
IMG_7507.jpeg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally a break in the rain and snow.. still gusting...

Youngest put on a harness and climbed up on the roof... to do the job of the chimney guy. :rolleyes:

He (child) says he doesn't think it was a chimney fire... just looks like the chimney got too clogged up ... the new EPA wood stove we got this fall is the culprit... the smoke it sends out is so much cooler, that it then cools down too fast in the stack... and deposits more creosote than we are used to.

Yeah... this (toss kid on roof) was my plan... but spouse was home when all the smoke happened and freaked.

Whatever... soon everything will be put back together.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Awoke at 5. Fresh post of coffee finished. 27 start but suggested it'll be sunny go to mid 50s 👍 sounds good to me! I'll be looking at goat butts at morning feeding....get idea of whose next and prepare.

Today is a toss up for plans -- new goat families to check, work scheduled, feed store run to do 🤔. Of course my farm stuff is most important and I can do job work tomorrow 👍😊 after all, rain rolling in before daybreak tomorrow. Beyond feeding, can't do much outside then. I'm thinking do a small job at the store near feed store, others tomorrow. Yep, it'll work. Unless morning butt cks change that 🤣

Gotta take phone out for kid pics today 😊

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning, on my first cup of coffee. Going to load up my 2 adjustable ladders and som 2x6 boards to make scaffolding, so we can tape and float the ceilings easier. I’ll help today, but tomorrow and over the weekend I’ll be burning a stump.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Military truck back up and running, Cleaning out where I want to plant my bacon seeds, making it where it's such steep embankment they can't sprout out of there on one side. Going to have a Juniper tree in the middle I have logs blocking off and it's going to make a kidney shaped pond when they are done. Hope this works.
I don't have a stock trailer for moving these little squealers, but what I do have is an imagination and about 50 IBC totes. Take the two top cross braces out cut the top plastic off, put two cross braces back on, load them on the truck, shove some hay in and strap them down. I think I can shove about 2 or 3 per a tote, going to save one tote for a almost ready to butcher oinker.