Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
All 75 T-posts pounded in with 5 drill stem pipes and one 6" wood post for where the entrance will be. Going to feel that in the morning. Rig loaded up and ready, they are going to have to get use to a IBC tote as home for at least one day as I get the two rows of hot wire up. Maybe two days if I don't feel it's adequate.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready! Supposed to rain this evening. Not much, so that’s good. Going back to friend’s house today. Taping and floating will be finished today. Then sand, which he started yesterday, and second coat of mud, sand again and be ready for texture.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay, for someone that does not like to build and all that... please explain why, if they are going to texture, do you go through all the trouble of taping and floating, and sanding it smooth, to then go and texture it at the end with it not being smooth????? I mean, floating it out to "smooth" I get, but why sand it too... then go and add something to make it rough and textured???

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay, for someone that does not like to build and all that... please explain why, if they are going to texture, do you go through all the trouble of taping and floating, and sanding it smooth, to then go and texture it at the end with it not being smooth????? I mean, floating it out to "smooth" I get, but why sand it too... then go and add something to make it rough and textured???
Cause you will see the seams if you don't knock them down smooth first, texturing or not.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It rained it's butt off last night for a couple hrs. I'm just wanting a few days of dry!! I want to till the garden 🥴🤐🤔🤬🤬 more over next 5 days.🙄😕. It'll pass, just not on my schedule.

It is beautifully sunny out. Chores done. Coffee hot and tasty. Guess breakfast should happen - I'm wanting some bacon. ☺️. Need to make bread, too. And have to get set up for milking. Couple of these gals have twins nursing and still in overfill.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hay day …
Love this sight - 50 bales delivered and stacked.
IMG_5099.jpeg