Coffee anyone ?

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Such an idiot?! She's advertising a bottle ram as safe children to play with?!?! 😡
Screenshot_20240228-133019189.jpg

Last edited:

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Such an idiot?! She's advertising a bottle ram as safe children to play with?!?! 😡
View attachment 105146
And wooly? Aren't those hair sheep??

And... uh.... why NOT just eat him???

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 105146
There's a sucker born every minute.
30 lbs --- just wait until he's closing in on 200 lbs.
EDIT ---
oh wait a 501(c)3 - yupp I know more fake ones than real ones, and more unethical than ethical.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
And her supporters came frothing in at the mouth, I am DISINFORMATION :lol::plbb I may end up in Facebook jail.
idiot response4.PNG

So apparently she has the magic training to keep a ram from being a ram. And an adults mere presence will keep a child safe. Oh well, not my kids funeral. And decent entertainment for me since I can't hurt my poor defenseless coworkers feeling by pointing out HIS sheer stupidity.

Last edited:

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got lots done today. Including turning raised beds putting in tomato plants.
Tomorrow - hay delivery and DH who is at a home building and remodel show in Vegas will
be returning via Tujunga to pick a leaf/hay shredder. The last on died and I need another.
Then back to shredding and improving the garden beds with the shred.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
And her supporters came frothing in at the mouth, I am DISINFORMATION :lol::plbb I may end up in Facebook jail.
You stirrer of the pot. With supporters like that you'll end up in FB jail - I warmed that cell years ago then left.
There was a "rescue" out here a few years back. They had volunteers to all the work, trashed a multi-million dollar place they "rented" and eventually took the sheriff to remove them. Rescues -- eeek --- enjoy the pot stirring and the FB roast that's been stoked.