Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen was SO sweet when he woke me up this morning! He actually climbed up onto my lap and lay there for about 20 minutes. He hasn’t gotten on my lap since he was 4 mo old, when we first got him. I guess he forgives me for the whole sleep in the ‘burb thing ❤️

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good morning everyone 😁. Having first wake up cuppa. Slept pretty good but was t.i.r.e.d. 😐 started yesterday with thin ice on windshield 😳 but in stores at 6:20 am...2 fast jobs, then at 3rd store all day. Home almost 8:30 pm. Yeah, bedtime ready!🥱 Working today, not so long! Need to unload truckload of feed first thing. Was only a mile from where working, so took a break & got that bought. Check that off my list 👍

Did some "cat stretches" first thing. I understand my they do them!! Sure makes it easier to move later.☺️

Just getting a little light out, couple roos are waking the neighbors -- if any hear them ? It's just a soft sound inside my house, so theirs ?🤔 Normal routine😂

Gas is back up. Filled both vehicles. Ouch. But, what ya gonna do?? Prob last me close to 2 weeks. Need to pick up diesel...tractor will need it after I till again. Want to do before Thurs rain....hope it isn't a downpour, only want a light sprinkle 🙄🤞

Better get out & over the chores. Then to work, planning to be home mid afternoon. Hope that works.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
WOW, @Mini Horses that was a LONG day yesterday....

Yeah, gas here jumped over $.10 a gallon in the last 2 days... from 3.17 to 3.25 at one place and most 3.29..... filled ranger down near the farm I got calves off at 3.24.... filled outback day before at 3.19....

Hope you get time on the tractor before it rains...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
First cup of coffee. Storms woke me up all night, more coming through Wednesday night. Lambs are fed, diapered and playing. Their crate is cleaned up with fresh potty pad. Sheep are starting to get up, dogs too, but I’m gonna sit right here with these hooligans and drink my coffee .

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fen wanted out at 5 this morning. He loves to stand on the back deck and survey his kingdom in peace before he wakes up Boone. Boonie must be in a growth spurt today as he’s super hungry even after eating his breakfast. He is also doing some soft little woofs. He’s almost 6 mo old and as I recall, the Maremmas “switched on” about that age, so it’s time for me to pay attention and reassure him if what and what not to be alarmed about. He’s SUCH a good boy!
Morning coffee with Boone and reminiscing about morning coffee with Potamus. Like Boone, he was a coffee lover too 😝

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Alarms went off early this morning, and I decided it wasn't necessary to get up... extra hour of sleep vs. early morning run, not sure I regret it, I'll run tonight.
Hoping to make time to ride today too, working with a fun horse who just needs the hours.
Beautiful weather here now, survived the wind storm from the weekend.