Coffee anyone ?

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Boone met his first cow. He started alert barking because she was looking into Mister’s pasture. I let him know she is ok as she is Millie the nurse cow. I went and pet her on the nose and he came up and quietly introduced himself. I’m really happy so far with his disposition and his discernment.
My baby is growing up! 🥹

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. Lambs are fed, diapers on, crate cleaned, fresh pee pads down and they are terrorizing Carson.
Pouring hard rain. All kinds of storm, tornado, hail and flood warnings. Power is still on here. Power is off all over Houston. The worst is supposed to be out of here by 7 or 8.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gas here most stations at $3.49. I got at $3.39 with rewards program & cash. I'm hoping for under $3 again.

Two more long days fo work, then home for a few. I'm ready for the "home" days! 😂 Jobs are over rated. Bank does not agree. I guess it's a matter of opinion. Had a lovely remembering old times talk with a "prime" customer in store yesterday -- as she lamented prices, etc. We discussed how things were way back 🤣🤣 Of course, we solved the world's problems!!

Clouds today...warm but humid. Rains tomorrow 🥴. Well, I'm working but still don't want a lot of wet to deal with for weekend. Gardening, ya know. 🤔 The 10dy weather show nights in 50s so, I'm thinking frost is unlikely .... And I'll plant most things with that. Will hold off on some tender stuff a couple weeks. But the potatoes have GOT to get in. Sprouts are a couple inches! The sweets, holding and will be another month to plant.

Farmers with winter wheat looks to be in good shape around here. Too early for corn, pnuts, etc. There'll be tractors everywhere next week, if tomorrow's rain isn't a downpour.

And this Sat is auction day. I'd love to see some AGHs there as good as last months. Still sorry I didn't stay to bid those. Hey, I have a pen & shelter ready -- I know, odd for advance prep. Actually from another use but ready to go. 😂 Will move to a much larger area I want tilled after a couple weeks in there.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Alaskan -- when do you usually get no more snow? Of course, you don't get a lot of "summer" 🥴 I'm ready to plant and you're looking at a couple feet of snow 😱. Of course, it's why I do not live there 👍☺️

Just got home from work. Coffee & Aleve! Yeah, been resetting laundry sections last 3 days. About 32' of 6 shelves high. Man, those jugs of detergent get you in shape -- and outta, too 😁-- they were fine where they were!! 😋 Just do not need to move hundreds of jugs for 6 hrs 🤐🤷 very physical. Free gym.

Be time for chores soon. Until then, checking on every thing.

Latest posts