Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Today F*n sucks! Sesame 2412 was dead this morning. I don't see anything wrong with her. She had been gaining weight and seemed okay at evening feed.

Then as I'm dealing with body and getting trailer ready to pickup my fenceline feeder, the bike rider pack came by. I'm standing in MY DRIVEWAY and watch a rider throw FIRECRACKER poppers on pavement to scare Biscuit?!?! He was INSIDE the fence, not testing it at all, just barking. One of the other biker riders even made a WTF face at that rider's back. I've called them out on the town Facebook page for cowardice in not talking to me, having cops talk to me, calling me out on Facebook, etc.

I would call the cops on that guy. Or put a lot of tacks on the pavement where they ride, but not in front of your place. LOL You need a security camera at the road to get that jerk on video.

Sesame 2412 was dead? Any idea of what? Some of mine that died didn’t show much sign either. You might want to treat all the water with Corrid now! Be on high alert. @Ridgetop posted on her journal that Erick Conard lost 4 goats in 2 days. This wonky weather we had is still killing small livestock. You might want to worm the sheep, just because.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sesame 2412 was dead? Any idea of what? Some of mine that died didn’t show much sign either. You might want to treat all the water with Corrid now! Be on high alert. @Ridgetop posted on her journal that Erick Conard lost 4 goats in 2 days. This wonky weather we had is still killing small livestock. You might want to worm the sheep, just because.
I believe it was the heat. She was fine until yesterday when heat index went over 105F. Today's max was 112F, actual 100.4F @ 42% humidity.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Must be "break down week" 😁
Do fingers count?
IMG_0290.jpeg

Transmissions are heavy when they land on your finger.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to be a high of 70°F today 🤨 Yeah you read that right only 70°F when it was in the 90's yesterday. Ah the swings of Montana weather. Summer one day, fall the next. Don't worry summer will be back Sunday in the 90's and drop back to 70's by Tuesday and back to the 90's by Thursday. What a roller coaster.