Coffee anyone ?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Upper 80's here today. Tomorrow is supposed to be cooler. Just my luck I suppose, I work outside during the week, and it has been a little brutal this week.
Really should have coffee here, think I need it. Suppose I can go heat up some apple cider for my morning drive. House sitting and doing kids summer camp today. Also teaching goat showing after work.
Here's to hoping the kids are better today!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Weather!! We are dependant on it & it has been a drama queen this year.

I worked yesterday. Thankful for wet ground I couldn't till....so got jobs done. Now I'm good until Mon & Tues. Those will be my work days next week, for now, at least. 😂

Today, move the last few bales of mulch to garden. Finish placing that on last section of tomatoes. Get wire up for climbing limas....see if I can now re-till garden areas to plant and which fields I can till some :idunno three days of stuff to do at the farm. :fl may get more rains over weekend👍👍

Now, a second cuppa strong coffee is planned. 😋

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Going to mid 80s today with a start at 62.
Sipping coffee before heading out and DH asks if I read the Tractor Supply letter. Huh? Thinking uh oh I messed something up, but noooo!
Don’t have time to find a link but ……. It’s back to business, no more DEI , etc. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 😊
I’ll find the link later if someone else doesn’t get a chance to Google or duck duck for it.
Happy

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got a case of rigor mortis going…nothing is moving well after our marathon walking yesterday. I think Boone was a little stiff too. But I feel much more sunny myself so I think things are going to get better ❤️
First coffee has already gone down, psyching myself out to make another and the rabids can wait a bit!

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
TSC link to their letter...........
here it is without clicking the link:

Tractor Supply Company Statement​

June 27, 2024

For more than 85 years, Tractor Supply has been focused on one thing…serving Life Out Here. Every day our 50,000 Team Members take care of our customers like family. We deeply value our relationship with our customers and the communities we call home.
We are passionate about being good neighbors in our hometowns because without you, we would not be what we are. It is imperative to us that our customers’ hard-earned dollars are taking care of our Team Members and the communities we all love. As you supported us, we have invested millions of dollars in veteran causes, emergency response, animal shelters, state fairs, rodeos and farmers markets. We have also invested in the future of rural America. We are the largest supporter of FFA and have longstanding relationships with 4-H and other educational organizations.
We work hard to live up to our Mission and Values every day and represent the values of the communities and customers we serve. We have heard from customers that we have disappointed them. We have taken this feedback to heart.
Going forward, we will ensure our activities and giving tie directly to our business. For instance, this means we will:
  1. No longer submit data to the Human Rights Campaign
  2. Refocus our Team Member Engagement Groups on mentoring, networking and supporting the business
  3. Further focus on rural America priorities including ag education, animal welfare, veteran causes and being a good neighbor and stop sponsoring nonbusiness activities like pride festivals and voting campaigns
  4. Eliminate DEI roles and retire our current DEI goals while still ensuring a respectful environment
  5. Withdraw our carbon emission goals and focus on our land and water conservation efforts
We will continue to listen to our customers and Team Members. Your trust and confidence in us are of the utmost importance, and we don’t take that lightly.
As we look forward to celebrating our nation’s independence, we also celebrate our more than 50,000 team members across 2,250 stores. Rural communities are the backbone of our nation and what make America great. We are honored to be a part of them.
We are always here and ready to serve you and your family with our legendary service for the life you love. See you in the stores.

CLSranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
1719607539261.png

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well it’s good to see a little sanity returning. Not to get too political but it will be interesting to watch the changes in the next few months. Anyway here are some photos (if they’ll load).
IMG_7062.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7066.jpeg
    IMG_7066.jpeg
    811.7 KB · Views: 42

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are passionate about being good neighbors in our hometowns because without you, we would not be what we are. It is imperative to us that our customers’ hard-earned dollars are taking care of our Team Members and the communities we all love. As you supported us, we have invested millions of dollars in veteran causes, emergency response, animal shelters, state fairs, rodeos and farmers markets. We have also invested in the future of rural America. We are the largest supporter of FFA and have longstanding relationships with 4-H and other educational organizations.
We work hard to live up to our Mission and Values every day and represent the values of the communities and customers we serve. We have heard from customers that we have disappointed them. We have taken this feedback to heart.
Short form: Let's keep rural America growing green and clean!