Coffee anyone ?

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
The 300 is like a Sunday afternoon ride 😀. That's what families did way back....when no internet, little TV and gas was 30cent a gallon. 🤣 If you were lucky, it'd end with an ice cream cone at stores that no longer exist. Glad you got 30 day extension👍

Today, I'm back to the garden. Yesterday I weeded an mulched 40' of tomatoes, another 40' to go. Then must get something up to tie them. Gonna try to switch out attachments so I can re-till big area & plant. The grass I cut by hand close to tomatoes -- about 8-10" tall and tossed over fence to happy goats! In 3 weeks time from barren to a pasture....rain, then no rain.🥴. Depends on weather, heat, slow go. Smaller may be better :lol:

It's a good time for job work to be slow. 👍 I'll get more cardboard from stores this week!! About out. And need to bring last bales of mulch from lower storage to garden 🤔 may need more of that, too. More hoses -- no rain, gotta water.

Gardens are SO MUCH WORK! :old o_O
Yep..... A LOT of work......

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Same here!! Inside. 96 & 102 feel like. 🥵

Just finished tub dump & refill duty. They love the cold well water ☺️
Ha - I remember cold well water - 👍🏼 - that was a loooong time ago. Out here the ‘official’ start of summer is when then cold water out of the faucet is actually warm water.