Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
In my area -- VA -- you can call health department and get location info. Our testing was not expensive but, don't know exactly what all was tested for. Certainly, drink ability as it was a well. In my case 510' deep. No issues. Good acquifer.

I have access to an OLD dug well that I've considered having tested....in case ever needed to use. It's stone lined, hand dug over 70 yrs ago. 😉 Just not been a priority...curiosity really.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
In my area -- VA -- you can call health department and get location info. Our testing was not expensive but, don't know exactly what all was tested for. Certainly, drink ability as it was a well. In my case 510' deep. No issues. Good acquifer.

I have access to an OLD dug well that I've considered having tested....in case ever needed to use. It's stone lined, hand dug over 70 yrs ago. 😉 Just not been a priority...curiosity really.
Cool on the old well!!

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was reading about the dam in MN that is now rated as imminent failure, that lead to reading about the flooding in IA. Then I got an email from my SIL her hubby was there, got caught in the storm and his truck floated away. He didn’t survive.
You all be careful out there.
OMG I am so sorry @SageHill . I hadn't heard about the flooding in IA.

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was reading about the dam in MN that is now rated as imminent failure, that lead to reading about the flooding in IA. Then I got an email from my SIL her hubby was there, got caught in the storm and his truck floated away. He didn’t survive.
You all be careful out there.
How horrible and tragic!!

I am so sorry! :hugs

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Checked it out and it is horrible... and there was a mention of a man being washed away in a truck... so terribly tragic... My sympathies to you and your family.
Thank you. That was him. He was there for the Red Power Show (IH). The nicest guy you’d ever meet. Always a smile.