Coffee anyone ?

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
After a 1200 mile cannonball run yesterday I get to do another 300 today to pick up the other pieces for my dump truck. Start putting that in and hauling again.
Got extension of 30 days from the city, so going to dump few loads for this road and then get my equipment to town to start clearing our investment property up.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
The 300 is like a Sunday afternoon ride 😀. That's what families did way back....when no internet, little TV and gas was 30cent a gallon. 🤣 If you were lucky, it'd end with an ice cream cone at stores that no longer exist. Glad you got 30 day extension👍

Today, I'm back to the garden. Yesterday I weeded an mulched 40' of tomatoes, another 40' to go. Then must get something up to tie them. Gonna try to switch out attachments so I can re-till big area & plant. The grass I cut by hand close to tomatoes -- about 8-10" tall and tossed over fence to happy goats! In 3 weeks time from barren to a pasture....rain, then no rain.🥴. Depends on weather, heat, slow go. Smaller may be better :lol:

It's a good time for job work to be slow. 👍 I'll get more cardboard from stores this week!! About out. And need to bring last bales of mulch from lower storage to garden 🤔 may need more of that, too. More hoses -- no rain, gotta water.

Gardens are SO MUCH WORK! :old o_O

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
After a 1200 mile cannonball run yesterday I get to do another 300 today to pick up the other pieces for my dump truck. Start putting that in and hauling again.
Got extension of 30 days from the city, so going to dump few loads for this road and then get my equipment to town to start clearing our investment property up.
Yes! You got the 30 day extension :) 👍👍

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
I despise our HR lady completely ineffectual and an idiot. For example, when I was on marketplace insurance she asked me what website I went too to find the insurance... :lol:

The letter Dr Cristol wrote. I also reported being extremely dizzy and greying / passing out.
P_20240618_154236.jpg

Today's email...
Screenshot_20240625-101832333 (1).jpg
Apparently she can't figure out that PASSING OUT = NO DRIVING. Maybe I'm supposed to take a taxi to work? :he

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woke up LATE today. Boone was up in middle of night, needing me to unlock the door so he could come in. Still hurting from rabid attack. Looking forward to dispatch day, whenever that is. Need to do all the drakes at same time. At least there will be plenty of dogfood!
Coffee tastes especially good this morning ❤️

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
@ margali. That is incredible! Ask if she wants her family on the road when you pass out driving to work!
She works at corporate in Reno, NV. My boss gets back from vacation tomorrow and I'll let her deal with idiot. Dr Cristol was actually going to have me completely off work until I said I had a laptop and could do paperwork at home...