Coffee anyone ?

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good FRIDAY morning everyone!
Just sitting here in front of my :caf enjoying a 2nd ☕ in the peace and quiet.
I have dentist appointment later on this morning.
@Weldman, my husband and I are watching the series "Yellowstone" and some of your posts make me think you are Mr. Dutton LoL. Now another mechanical question I have a push mower that we bought 2 years ago at an auction so yes we got our money worth out of it but I'm NOT ready to throw in the towel on it yet even though my hubby already did by getting a riding mower. It started acting up in the middle of summer last year by acting like it's out of gas when it's not so earlier this year changed the spark plug, checked the air filter (it's a little dirty but still useable), put a new fuel line on (old one was dry rotted), cleaned the carb and IT'S STILL ACTING LIKE IT'S OUT OF GAS (does one row of mowing and quits then doesn't like to restart) so what else can I do? I want to get back to push mowing the yard seeing how that's how I get my cardio in on a weekly basis.
When I was outside a few moments ago it was lightening and it's 74 out and only going to get to 76 today with thunderstorms and rain all day long.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good FRIDAY morning everyone!
Just sitting here in front of my :caf enjoying a 2nd ☕ in the peace and quiet.
I have dentist appointment later on this morning.
@Weldman, my husband and I are watching the series "Yellowstone" and some of your posts make me think you are Mr. Dutton LoL. Now another mechanical question I have a push mower that we bought 2 years ago at an auction so yes we got our money worth out of it but I'm NOT ready to throw in the towel on it yet even though my hubby already did by getting a riding mower. It started acting up in the middle of summer last year by acting like it's out of gas when it's not so earlier this year changed the spark plug, checked the air filter (it's a little dirty but still useable), put a new fuel line on (old one was dry rotted), cleaned the carb and IT'S STILL ACTING LIKE IT'S OUT OF GAS (does one row of mowing and quits then doesn't like to restart) so what else can I do? I want to get back to push mowing the yard seeing how that's how I get my cardio in on a weekly basis.
When I was outside a few moments ago it was lightening and it's 74 out and only going to get to 76 today with thunderstorms and rain all day long.
Ignition coil is worn out. Next time it does this, pull the spark and plug it back in, ground the electrode off against the engine block either holding by the boot if there is enough there to prevent shock, propping it up on metal part of the engine or a wire with alligator clips clipping the threads or the electrode of the spark plug then clipping to engine block and try to crank to see if you can see spark. Might need your hubby to watch as you crank on it.
The darker it is the easier to see if any.

Margali

Herd Master
Reaction score
:( Got an email last night that plant was down all day due to issue with hot oil heater. Email requested I prioritized spare parts lists. I did! I swear we bought the parts in question in 2021 when we got the heater. But apparently they couldn't find them.

And I got super dizzy in shower and flooded bathroom getting to toilet to sit down. My low back is super painful too. Hopefully the day will get better?!?!

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Margali Hope you're reporting these things to your doctor! Not normal body functions 🫤

More rain here last night, hard enough to wake me. Alarm went off later, turned off & drifted back to sleep. Wow. Sooo nice. 🤗 Apparently I needed more sleep.

Just having my coffee! Yep, day half gone :D =D :caf Once the coffee jolts me into action mode, I'll decide what I can/want to do. WET out there. Some things can't happen.