Coffee anyone ?

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Another go to work day here. All water topped. It's gonna be especially hot today -- though it already has been 😳 -- but indexes 110. That's really hard to handle! So water good now, it'll heat up later even in shade. A dump & refill day...most will have been consumed.

Fresh hot coffee, yum! Better get gone.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m in for a bite of lunch, cold drink and cool off. Working on the hoop shelter in the front field. I bought a longer tarp. Oops. Had to go find/rob another cow panel. Got it in place, tarp mostly attached, probably couple hours of work left. Y’all don’t worry, I know when to stop, drink lots of cold water and cool off. I’ve had 3 breaks this morning not counting this one.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Coffee is ready. My plans this morning are to wrangle cow panels over the fence, into the night lot on the front field. The shelter blew away in the hurricane. I’m going to put it back up.
No rest for the weary, eh? Glad you weathered the storm without too much damage.

Boone has been up and down off the bed all night. Not sure what is bothering him, but it’s only 5 am, too early for me. Yet here I am! 😂

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice strong breeze this morning. Makes you think it's cooler 😁 DS has tractor going, cutting around his "stuff". Good. 😐

I'm gonna walk to back, check fields and then have some tractor therapy for a while. Things back there to do, just need to decide their order....

Supposed to be only low 90s today 👍 way better than the triple digits last couple days. Summer! 😁