Coffee anyone ?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nose booped at dog o’clock this morning. Based on Caddo’s barking something dire was happening. I brought out the spot light did a quick tour. Barking resumed periodically. I added him to the safe pen night shift as the other dogs weren’t dealing with the heat too well. Plus there is probably Something around ranging from the usual suspects to aliens, Bigfoot, skinwalkers, pirates, sharks, ghosts, the secret service, the not so secret service. I really need to turn the tv off before I fall asleep.

Alligators. Caddo is saving you from Alligators. Give that hard working dog a treat!

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Alligators. Caddo is saving you from Alligators. Give that hard working dog a treat!
Oh lawdy! The residual Yankee in me is terrified at the thought of alligators. Time for a pimento cheese sandwich and a frosty Dr. Pepper to restore the Texas starch in my spine. Seriously there is a colony of the things on the neighborhood river. Thankfully my land doesn’t have A-1 habitat for them but a gator in the pasture isn’t impossible. Hat or shoes? 😉

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh lawdy! The residual Yankee in me is terrified at the thought of alligators. Time for a pimento cheese sandwich and a frosty Dr. Pepper to restore the Texas starch in my spine. Seriously there is a colony of the things on the neighborhood river. Thankfully my land doesn’t have A-1 habitat for them but a gator in the pasture isn’t impossible. Hat or shoes? 😉
Shoes... and matching purse....

This damn Yankee also just cringes at the idea of alligators and crocodiles in rivers/lakes... I know they are there, and would love to go on a boat tour thing in the everglades just once... but DO NOT want them to get too close to the boat..... Give me water moccasins and snapping turtles......:idunno:idunno:hu:hu:hu

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Some small rain before get up this morn. On way home after work, big clouds -- all dry. Then thunder, lightening and I drove into rain so hard you couldn't see! 😳. No where to pull over, slowly continued last 5ish miles & sat in truck 15 min before I could out in lesser rain....it kept up another half hr. Headed on into NC.

More tomorrow they say. 🤷. No more "extreme dry".

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
How's your sister settling at new place @Baymule ?

Things are wet here this morning. Not raining per say but, off & on misty. Looks like some sprinkling before daybreak...anyway, grass is WET! Overcast. Wet limits what can be done outside. :idunno drats! That means I should tackle some needed things inside o_O :he Really not in the mood. Really need to be :old where's that cattle prod?🤔🥴🙄

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My sister house is being transformed. Gone is the dark paneling, replaced by sheetrock, white, clean, and bright, the cabinets are white. New countertop,a composite that looks like white marble. The imitation wood laminate flooring that was peeling up is gone, replaced by vinyl planks in a muted tone of light gray. The outside is being painted in a light blue-gray, trim in a darker blue-gray.

She is loving her new home and is happy there. She recognizes that she couldn’t keep up with that big house, big electric bill, acres of yard to mow, it was overwhelming. She goes forward carrying her memories with her.

Latest posts