Coffee anyone ?

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Remember a few weeks back when Tractor Supply publicly wrote that they were going back to business and dropping all the DEI and woke 💩 ??
Well, John Deere just did the same. I didn't realize they'd gone all woke, but I guess they did, and now they are getting back to business.............. here's the story and the John Deere letter.......
Thank God ❤️

Pray for more to follow.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess they saw profits fall. Where ever their hearts lie is a whole other issue. Too bad $ is at the core of the change and not beliefs and they'll trade what they claim to believe based on what brings up profits.
Here, let me be a ray of sunshine. ⛈️ They don't have enough real goats/sheep/cattle. :lol: Maybe I don't either.
Corporate humanity...makes me cynical. But it would sure be nice if big wigs had actual morals and not just $.
Do better TSC and John Deere. Have a backbone-for or against, don't vary based on direction of public tide.
(and personally I don't like the woke stuff but man, do I dislike hypocrites too)
I'm pretty sure my co-op isn't too woke for me.

Last edited:

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Baymule rest your back. CPs are heavy.

Worked outside most all day yesterday. Cleared crap growing over edges of sidewalk and weedeat everywhere. Cooler today & probably scattereds later. All good. Water still cool in tubs this morn -- yah!! just top off...fast chore list. Eat grass goaties.

Jobs set for today 🤔 reckon I'll do those or else it's a tomorrow thing. 🤷 I'll think about how I feel while I enjoy my coffee. No oomph for anything yet. IV caffeine!?

Skiesblue

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nose booped at dog o’clock this morning. Based on Caddo’s barking something dire was happening. I brought out the spot light did a quick tour. Barking resumed periodically. I added him to the safe pen night shift as the other dogs weren’t dealing with the heat too well. Plus there is probably Something around ranging from the usual suspects to aliens, Bigfoot, skinwalkers, pirates, sharks, ghosts, the secret service, the not so secret service. I really need to turn the tv off before I fall asleep.